• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The party of “defund the police” is protecting the feebs from any criticism of their wrongdoing. Tells you all you need to know. It is little more than the DNCs secret police.
    Another Democrat Congresswoman tried to flip the script on the Republicans saying that what they are trying to accomplish against the FBI is like defund on steroids.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And of course the Democrats were trashing up the proceedings. I believe one Democrat Congresswoman even referred to the whistleblowers as "blowhards." They have an interest in protecting the FBI because they do their bidding.

Jim Jordan even braced the whistleblowers at the beginning telling them to be prepared because it's coming. Meaning the Democrats are going to be coming at them.
    I saw some of it. It was basically character assassination. It's all they got.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I saw some of it. It was basically character assassination. It's all they got.
    the the b**** that kept trying to discredit a whistleblower for things he never said on twitter?
    "Is this your account? "
    "no, that is not me."
    "[well, I'm going to read the tweets anyway to try to make you look bad in case somebody really isnt paying full attention]"

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    the the b**** that kept trying to discredit a whistleblower for things he never said on twitter?
    "Is this your account? "
    "no, that is not me."
    "[well, I'm going to read the tweets anyway to try to make you look bad in case somebody really isnt paying full attention]"
    Yeah I saw that. Even though she knew it wasn't his account she wanted to keep pressing him to answer if he agreed with the twitter post anyway. Totally irreverent She just wanted to put him on the spot to make a point about J6.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm just scratching my head as to why this even matters.

Are you personally going to go give them accountability, or are you going to expect them to hold themselves accountable?
    They aren't going to punish themselves for screwing you.

A report could come out tomorrow that they eat children, and it wouldn't make a difference, even with hard evidence. They aren't going to punish themselves, much less fix the problem. That's on the general public.

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    I think Rep. Jim Jordan should have cleared the room of all except for the dem congress critters and the witnesses and wait in the hall to see who could walk out under their own power.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Those are the known incidents.

Scum of the scum.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I thought Wray said they fixed all this with new rules and training.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Section 702 simply needs rescinded. Bureaucrats simply cannot be trusted with the power.

(sorry, don't have a better link)

From the lead up to the second redaction, it appears the professional bureaucrat / political class also want even MORE power. Imagine that...

Now go to section VIII Conclusions.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Top Bottom