• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Didn't take long for more shenanigans to surface.

Matthew 5:10-12. This, too was foretold

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Matthew 5:10-12. This, too was foretold

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

fbi....take an oath to protect and defend the constitution of the States; spend a career raping it.

Scum of the scum.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I keep hearing the FBI's rank and file are good guys. Where are they? Were they present when the judge was lied to? Were they present when the FBI systematically went through the deposit boxes and stole everything of value? Where exactly are all these good rank and file guys at?
    Doing the same thing that most people did when they were told they had to get injected with a science experiment they wanted no part of to keep their job? They've got bills to pay. Can't risk sticking their neck out for your rights, they might lose their job.

The only way to right this ship is for the corrupt people pulling the strings to suffer immensely for their complete lack of respect for truth, morality, the law, and liberty. And it needs to happen within the system. Otherwise all is still lost.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I keep hearing the FBI's rank and file are good guys. Where are they? Were they present when the judge was lied to? Were they present when the FBI systematically went through the deposit boxes and stole everything of value? Where exactly are all these good rank and file guys at?
    You hear the same thing about 'rank and file' police officers but usually the only ones testifying about gun control legislation are anti-gun.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    If every “good” fbi employee hasn’t used the “whistleblower“ statute to expose everything they know that is wrong, they are not “good” people. It’s clear the rank and file value their pension and job security over the correct moral way to be involved in government.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    And of course the Democrats were trashing up the proceedings. I believe one Democrat Congresswoman even referred to the whistleblowers as "blowhards." They have an interest in protecting the FBI because they do their bidding.

Jim Jordan even braced the whistleblowers at the beginning telling them to be prepared because it's coming. Meaning the Democrats are going to be coming at them.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom