• ...and so much more!
  • goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Make sure you use bacon cheddar bread on your bacon sammich!

Kinda like this??? :dunno:

fallingoffthewagon.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Ahhh yes...an old familiar tune; one that has been heard before just with slightly different lyrics....

Dateline 1955:

Sounds like a lot of [STRIKE]paranoid people[/STRIKE] uppity darkies on here thinking that "the man" is out to get them. Get a life and relax a little. It's just that no one wants y'all going where white folks go!

On the [STRIKE]street[/STRIKE] bus when and where your rights are being violated is not the place to stand your ground. Your congressman hundreds of miles away and days/weeks/months later is the way to go. Haven't you ever heard about "choosing your battles"? It's common sense people.

It appears that many of the cowboys on here are just looking for a soapbox to stand on or a fight. I guess I'll find a more welcoming forum without a bunch of idiot [STRIKE]gunslingers[/STRIKE] civil rights-demanders looking for [STRIKE]a "showdown at high noon"[/STRIKE] police officers to act as professionals and know and abide by the laws they are commissioned to enforce.

For those of you that are not waiving (sic) your hands in the air at "the man", good for you. I'm sure that many LE officers are members here to (sic). For the small minority of LEO's that can't refrain from acting as if their opinion is the law, it makes their workday a lot easier when they don't have some know-it-all subject throwing such silliness as the rule of law in their face...

I guess I'll be reading in the newspapers about some of you morons who get arrested for "making the last stand" for your [STRIKE]gun[/STRIKE] civil rights. That's got to be the most ridiculous strategy I've ever heard. [STRIKE]Change[/STRIKE] Police officers have the right to ignore the laws to suit whatever personal opinion [STRIKE]we[/STRIKE] they want. That's what democracy is all about. :orly:

Look out guys, the government is out to get all of us! :laugh:

See all you [STRIKE]trigger[/STRIKE] civil rights-happy "[STRIKE]Minutemen[/STRIKE]" "Freedom riders" later (but not on here)...

When will people ever learn to just trust the agents of the government? I mean after all, they ARE all perfect human beings who never make mistakes, so we should never question them or their actions...it's for our own good.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No one wants your damn guns!

"No one", huh?
    Your statement is a lie as evidenced below:

"As you know, my position is we should ban all handguns, get rid of them, no manufacture, no sale, no importation, no transportation, no possession of a handgun. There are 66 million handguns in the United States of America today, with 2 million being added every year. - Senator John H. Chafee, Rhode Island (June 11, 1992)

"If I could have banned them all - 'Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns' - I would have!" - Sen. Diane Feinstein

"Mr. Speaker, I rise to introduce the Public Health and Safety Act of 1993 on behalf of myself and nine of my colleagues: Mel Reynolds, Bill Clay, Jerry Nadler, Eleanor Holmes Norton, John Lewis, Nydia Velazquez, Ron Dellums, Carrie Meek, and Alcee Hastings. This legislation, first introduced in the Senate by Senator John Chafee, would prohibit the transfer or possession of handguns and handgun ammunition, except in limited circumstances. It would go a long way toward protecting our citizens from violent crime.
    The need for a ban on handguns cannot be overstated. Unlike rifles and shotguns, handguns are easily concealable. Consequently, they are the weapons of choice in most murders, accounting for the deaths of 25,000 Americans in 1991.
    A 6-month grace period would be established during which time handguns could be turned in to any law enforcement agency with impunity and for reimbursement at the greater of $25 or the fair market value of the handgun. After the grace period's expiration, handguns could be turned in voluntarily with impunity from criminal prosecution, but a civil fine of $500 would be imposed..." - Major R. Owens (Rep. NY, Introduction of the Public Health and Safety Act of 1993, Extension of Remarks - September 23, 1993)

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Sounds like it sucks to be you. You're the one that is paranoid about the man coming for you. What militia do all of you belong to? Sovereign state, perhaps? Geez...:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:I think many of you need meds! They do make pills for this problem...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

It can't happend..... right?

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4[/ame]

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Sounds like a lot of paranoid people on here thinking that "the man" is out to get them. Get a life and relax a little. No one wants your damn guns!

On the street is not the place to stand your ground. Your congressman is the way to go. Haven't you ever heard about "choosing your battles"? It's common sense people.

It appears that many of the cowboys on here are just looking for a soapbox to stand on or a fight. I guess I'll find a more welcoming forum without a bunch of idiot gunslingers looking for a "showdown at high noon". :ar15:

For those of you that are not waiving your hands in the air at "the man", good for you. I'm sure that many LE officers are members here to.

I guess I'll be reading in the newspapers about some of you morons who get arrested for "making the last stand" for your gun rights. That's got to be the most ridiculous strategy I've ever heard. Change the laws to suit what we want. That's what democracy is all about.

Look out guys, the government is out to get all of us! :laugh:

See all you trigger-happy "Minutemen" later (but not on here)...

Man, what planet are you living on? the list of gun grabbers in this country and in this current administration is LONG and pronounced:

1. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton recently announced the Obama Administration will be working hand-in-glove with the UN to pass a new “Small Arms Treaty.” Disguised as an “International Arms Control Treaty” to fight against “terrorism,” “insurgency” and “international crime syndicates,” the UN Small Arms Treaty is in fact a massive, GLOBAL gun control scheme.

2. “What we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people, and make it something that’s not cool, that it’s not acceptable, it’s not hip to carry a gun anymore, in the way in which we changed our attitudes about cigarettes.” Eric Holder, 1995.

3. When Obama was running for the Illinois state senate in 1996, the Independent Voters of Illinois, a Chicago-based non-profit, issued a questionnaire asking if candidates supported legislation to “ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns,” to “ban assault weapons” and to instate “mandatory waiting periods and background checks” for gun purchases. Obama answered yes on all three accounts.

4. Republican Senators on Tuesday effectively blocked President Barack Obama’s controversial nominee to serve on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit citing her work against gun rights and pro-abortion stances. The nomination of Caitlin J. Halligan, a former New York state solicitor general, failed in a cloture vote of 54-45 – six votes short of the 60 required to break the filibuster. Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska was the only Republican to vote with Democrats. Proponents of Second Amendment rights criticized Halligan’s attempts in 2003 to hold firearms manufactures and retailers responsible for crimes committed with guns. In 2006, Halligan also filed a brief arguing that handgun manufacturers were guilty of creating a public nuisance.

I can post hundreds more just like this. And I didn't even mention the Fast and Furious matter.

Anyone that thinks this admin does not WANT to take their guns, they are either in a complete state of denial, woefully ignorant, or not bright enough to actually own guns.

Last edited:

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    That's gotta be on the Hardee's menu!

Actually it is very close to the Grilled Cheese bacon burger. I tried one of those once, It was heaven on a sourdough grilled bun. The only problem was that after eating it, it was all I could do to make it the 40 min drive back to the house without exploding in the truck.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    On page 21:

Here's what we are going to see in THIS thread from here on out... We are going to see posts relating to the OP.

On page 24:
    Actually it is very close to the Grilled Cheese bacon burger...

:laugh:

This thread is everything that make INGO great and retarded all rolled into one! :ingo: We got OC/CC, we got miltia talk, we got gun confiscation, LEO bashing, UN tin foil, and BACON!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This thread is everything that make INGO great and retarded all rolled into one! :ingo: We got OC/CC, we got miltia talk, we got gun confiscation, LEO bashing, UN tin foil, and BACON!
    It's called killing time while waiting for an update from the OP. :laugh:

Top Bottom