• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    I posted on that site also, and I likewise doubt my comments will be left unassailed.

That said, I'd like to know WHY that Boone County plat record is posted here? The people shown on that record are not named on that website. Completely inappropriate, IMO.

I'm NO fan of these loons. But posting their personal information here, and potentially putting them in jeopardy as a result, in as unconscionable as what they're perpetrating, sorry. :noway:

Like SideArmed said, she has already plastered her name and information all over the Internet in an attempt to broadcast her misguided opinions to the masses. All I did was link public information (available to anyone with a computer) to show how this lady is out of touch with the real world.

As for putting her in personal jeopardy, I understand what you're saying but I disagree with that rational. Don't take it personal but this projection of "what could happen" is the same rational anti-gun folks use to fuel their fear to heap more laws and restriction on us...people who don't want a false sense of security over freedom to defend one's life and liberty.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    What the heck is she talking about. It's against the law anywhere for a child to be armed in schools. A kid can't even have a plastic green Army man in school let alone draw an imaginary picture that looks even remotely close to a firearm. Oh, careful where you bite that poptart kid, it might resemble, well, you know, we won't even speak it.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Is she a MILF? Does she know I had a shotgun in my truck all through high school? Maybe the dumbass never had to hunt a good meal. She is nothing but a liberal POS that deserves nothing more than thrown out of this great nation.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    hmm, guess they didn't get the memo that says Kinder Eggs (the little egg candy in the last pic) are legal now... Now I just need to find some and relive some childhood memories...

I fail to understand why any of those items were banned in the first place...

Actually no, Kinder Eggs are still illegal. A US company has split the eggs in half and added a piece of plastic that separates the two halves. They are not even close to the same. Additionally the US egg isn't made by the same company or authorized by them.

The Kinder Eggs were banned because a law from the thirties made it illegal to have any non-food object completely contained in a food object. You know how it goes: It's a law, and that's all that's important.

Worldwide six children have died from choking on the small parts of the toy from a Kinder egg - it is not clear if they choked on the parts or the entire capsule the toy comes in.

Back when the government wasn't looking too closely my wife and I got cases of Kinder Eggs shipped here. The kids loved 'em. Oddly enough, nobody choked.

I commented (awaiting moderation). I pointed out that this was illegal, and much like Gregory waving a 30 round "clip" in Washington DC, I asked if this was a game we could all play or if it is reserved for Democrats. I wonder if my comment will be posted. :)

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    As if it's not disgusting enough to use a child as a prop for ones political agenda, 2/3 of them have their finger on the trigger in these ads with the action closed. How irresponsible of them to put a firearm in a childs hands, without first instructing them how to safely hold it.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Maybe we should report her for posting pictures of kids holding guns to child protective services. Fair is fair, right? :dunno:

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    My comment in regards to firearm safety was only left on their Facebook page for 10 minutes before it was removed. Apparently they don't believe in the first amendment either :laugh:

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    They didn't like my comment either, under review then disappeared. All I asked was where the pictures were taken and if any State or Federal laws were broken. Do they have something to hide? :dunno:

lucky3031

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Evansville
    Hey! How did she get those ARs in that school? And those kids have rifles... Not fair! If ARs were allowed to be in the school i dont think ol' Adam L. woulda had a chance.:dunno: Just sayin...

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    This whack job lady from Zionsville (Shannon Watts) is out of control. The latest “Moms Demand Action” propaganda is absurdly comparing “Little Red Riding Hood” being banned from schools but implies a kid can have an evil “Assault Rifle” in school.

http://momsdemandaction.org/in-the-news/choose-one-little-red-riding-hood-or-an-assault-weapon/

Not to be a hater but this stay at home mom (in her $1,250,000 mansion) is way out in left field...sad thing is people listen to her. I'm tired of cowards wanting to trade my rights for a false sense of security through misguided legislation. :xmad:
    I left an "Common Sense" anti- gun control response at the end of her rant. The moderators were taking it under consideration. It has yet to be posted.

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    I left an "Common Sense" anti- gun control response at the end of her rant. The moderators were taking it under consideration. It has yet to be posted.

Same, I did one yesterda and one today, neither one has been posted. You know your in a losing argument when you dont both sides of the story explained. This group is a sad joke.:noway:

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    I have decided I will be taking my family on some OC walks through Stonegate neighborhood from now on.

What would be really funny is if she calls the cops on me. We are Boone Co. territory. Good luck finding a Boone Co. deputy who gives a crap about her irrational fear of guns.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I have never been able to understand how these rich people are even able to look themselves in the mirror. They are just plain pathetic.
    They are better than you, and smarter, and they really, really want to help everyone. And how they live their lives is none of your damn business.

I have some HS classmate friends like that on FB. They lead very comfortable sheltered lives on their exclusive properties, and don't rub elbows with folks who earn less than 6 figure salaries.

She's getting local and national airtime now. Anyone know a proper place to demonstrate? Like her house or headquarters?

Should organize a one million hoodie march through her neighborhood and see how long it is before they call the police. OF COURSE they're not PROFILING anyone...

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I posted 3 comments to their Facebook page last night. Nothing inflammatory, nothing rude. A moderator did even respond to one of them with a link to one of their other pages with their vague mission statement.

This morning I went to check and sure enough all my comments were gone and now I'm blocked from leaving more.

They aren't interested in a conversation, just hearing their own ridiculous fears repeated back to them. But then again, we already knew that.

Top Bottom