• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I'd rather be around someone who consumes a lot of spam, than next to a guy who just knocked off 20 White Castles 3 hours earlier.:n00b:

We used to go out drinking and then stop at the castle early am (2am) and eat a bunch of sliders.......we'd laugh, we'd cry, we'd fart....the chicks were right there with us!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    We used to go out drinking and then stop at the castle early am (2am) and eat a bunch of sliders.......we'd laugh, we'd cry, we'd fart....the chicks were right there with us!

Well never did the drinking thing (my name was my profession back in 08), but I do remember a lot of stops at the castle on Madison Ave/S East St. back in the day when that was the place to cruise.

I do remember on late Friday night/early Sat morning me and 3 of my buddies got the bright idea to go to Kings Island. 1 cooler full of Coke, Two 72 packs of castles and we was off to amusement bliss.
    The farts was aplenty, the windows was down for sure.
    And yes, the four of us polished off the entire 144 castles before we got to K.I. and not one of us :puke: I still love them, not so much with the onions on them.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Wow this post blew up a lot more than I thought it would! Not surprised that most of the comments just throwing shade. A few good replies but for the most part this kinda shows most of this community doesn’t take kindly to anyone who doesn’t fit perfectly into a certain mold. Thanks to the people who commented who weren’t obtuse.

OBTUSE??? Now we need to know math on INGO???:n00b:

Don

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Wow this post blew up a lot more than I thought it would! Not surprised that most of the comments just throwing shade. A few good replies but for the most part this kinda shows most of this community doesn’t take kindly to anyone who doesn’t fit perfectly into a certain mold. Thanks to the people who commented who weren’t obtuse.
    Bull.
    There has only been constructive criticism at the most, to address your “problem”, if you think otherwise your skin is too thin to be around anyway. Welcome to the internet.
    A post you started, complaining about the post count rule, has gone 5 pages, and I promise if you say bacon or pineapple it goes into the “quality” category. Are you just really looking to complain? Plenty of opportunity right here to get post count up.
    There’s also plenty of room for dissenting opinion around here.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I think it would depend on the angle in which they’re discussing senator Taylor

:):
    He is always >90 degrees and <180 degrees. And he's now the Senate Minority Leader. That's says a lot about the D's in Indiana.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Bull.
    There has only been constructive criticism at the most, to address your “problem”, if you think otherwise your skin is too thin to be around anyway. Welcome to the internet.
    A post you started, complaining about the post count rule, has gone 5 pages, and I promise if you say bacon or pineapple it goes into the “quality” category. Are you just really looking to complain? Plenty of opportunity right here to get post count up.
    There’s also plenty of room for dissenting opinion around here.
    You're a bit late to the party.

Top Bottom