• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Chattham Tap has a Reuben Pizza that is phenomenal if you like Reubens. Corned beef and kraut with a bit of thousand island on a cheesy crust. I like reubens so it’s one of my go to items on the menu.

Sounds good!

I'm still trying to understand why the shape of the bread you have your "stuff" on offends some people.

:dunno:

I really like toasted sammiches!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This thread has gone from the number of posts for access to classifieds, to food, back to number of posts for access to classifieds, back to food. Not sure why I'm pointing it out, that's par for the INGO course ;)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This thread has gone from the number of posts for access to classifieds, to food, back to number of posts for access to classifieds, back to food. Not sure why I'm pointing it out, that's par for the INGO course ;)

There is always a non-zero chance that any given INGO thread will at some point include 1) Bacon, and/or 2) Pineapple (either PUDC or on pizza). :):

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Complaining about the number of required posts has been done to death, hasn't it? Even then, the discussion will never go away because there is always new meat showing up trying to get things changed as they see it should be. Kind of like suckers...one born every minute. It just takes a while for them to get old enough to post on INGO.

Food never gets old. If it does, you should throw it away.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Complaining about the number of required posts has been done to death, hasn't it? Even then, the discussion will never go away because there is always new meat showing up trying to get things changed as they see it should be. Kind of like suckers...one born every minute. It just takes a while for them to get old enough to post on INGO.

Food never gets old. If it does, you should throw it away.

One thing that is interesting is that one who claims to have lurked for years would start a new thread about the post rule, when there is a perfectly good one already going on for those years.

Another would be the number of accounts that pop up and start posting after being opened years ago.

Not to mention the number of new accounts that say HI, and then go directly to lurk mode.

Top Bottom