• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Oh there's plenty of tyranny going on in this country.

If that's what you're looking for, that's what you'll see.

Sort of like the SJW's and their racism.

I tend to take a more moderate view, based on what I actually see... both are out there, but no where near the extremes proclaimed by the intertoob soapboxxers. Neither one is anywhere close to a level that requires even mild anarchy.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Paychecks over rights?

source.gif

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/logicalfallacies/Non-Sequitur

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If that's what you're looking for, that's what you'll see.

Sort of like the SJW's and their racism.

I tend to take a more moderate view, based on what I actually see... both are out there, but no where near the extremes proclaimed by the intertoob soapboxxers. Neither one is anywhere close to a level that requires even mild anarchy.
    No I see it. I'm not a crap starter. I obey the law and keep to myself. I'm not even a rally or protest type of guy. I think most of them are for show and do absolutely nothing and are counter productive. However I have been to a couple over the YEARS. I'm not one who slings an AR on my back though nor do I open carry.
    To each their own, I'm just saying I'd rather find none, trust that.
    But I'm sorry to say there is some MAJOR acts of tyranny going on in this country and has been for a while.
    I understand a lot of people want to keep their heads down. I understand a lot of people will see it and still never do anything or take a stand. And I understand others will be Tories.
    I will stand up for what I believe in, my country, friends, and against injustice.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Honest question more so for Denny and BBI or any other LEO's here.
    What do you think about local sheriff's across the country including Indiana who have openly stood up against sanctuary cities. Or who what stood up and said they support local 2nd amendment sanctuary legislation which may even go against state legislation?
    I've seen what I consider many brave law enforcement officers standing up for these things in uniform at local city council meetings or in public..
    Also even now I see elected sheriffs and appointed police chiefs saying they will flat out refuse to enforce these tyrannical social distancing or closure orders.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    No I see it. I'm not a crap starter. I obey the law and keep to myself. I'm not even a rally or protest type of guy. I think most of them are for show and do absolutely nothing and are counter productive. However I have been to a couple over the YEARS. I'm not one who slings an AR on my back though nor do I open carry.
    To each their own, I'm just saying I'd rather find none, trust that.
    I know, I think you're an upright citizen who's not out for a showmanship award, I mean no offense.

But I'm sorry to say there is some MAJOR acts of tyranny going on in this country and has been for a while.
    I understand a lot of people want to keep their heads down. I understand a lot of people will see it and still never do anything or take a stand. And I understand others will be Tories.
    I will stand up for what I believe in, my country, friends, and against injustice.
    But this is where I disagree.

You're accusing people of being blind to what is there... I say people see things that aren't there...

My family served with Gen. Washington; we're no Tories. Well... I mean, I liked Thatcher, and she was a Torry...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    My family were loyalists and went to Canada when the patriots displayed a little less respect for property rights than we have been led to believe and forced them out.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    What do you think about local sheriffs...

Sheriffs are elected officials, which means they are politicians just as much as mayors or congressmen. As a leader in the executive branch, it is part of their job to make policy and to communicate it. They are fulfilling their role in checks and balances by doing so. As politicians, it is part of their job to showboat (or more politely "manage their brand") and get voters interested in them and increase their ability to be re-elected. If they don't politic, they don't get re-elected, they can't use their position to push their agenda. They are the intersection of politics and law enforcement, with both the good and the bad that implies.

If a police chief is saying it, you can be sure he's voicing it for the mayor. If not, you'll have a new police chief. One of the roles of a CoP is to take heat for a mayor and say things the mayor doesn't want to say personally but needs said. Sort of a political human shield, and sometimes a political sacrifice. Average tenure in the US for a CoP is 3.8 years. Slightly shorter than a mayor's term. That's not happenstance.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    FEMA death camps like the one in Beech Grove
    Obama declaring martial law and stealing a 3rd term
    The UN coming in and confiscating all our guns

First day on INGO or what?

I think the Beech Grove camp is just a FEMA camp, not a FEMA death camp. The death camp is in Muncie.

Glad to see the fedora-wearing squirrel back.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Late to the thread, but probably not the best idea to post videos, in uniform, on topics that could be considered controversial by some. Some will say “the man” is trying to silence him, but you just can’t do stuff like that these days. Let’s be honest, he only posted this for internet points. Good cops don’t need to be told to uphold their oath and bad cops won’t listen to him anyway, so who was his audience? He got a nice chunk of change from the GoFundMe, and super awesome amounts of internet points, though.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Come on guys I need stuff!

Thou shall not enforce unconstitutional laws!

Video soon thinking a thong with purple cape?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Honest question more so for Denny and BBI or any other LEO's here.
    What do you think about local sheriff's across the country including Indiana who have openly stood up against sanctuary cities. Or who what stood up and said they support local 2nd amendment sanctuary legislation which may even go against state legislation?
    I've seen what I consider many brave law enforcement officers standing up for these things in uniform at local city council meetings or in public..
    Also even now I see elected sheriffs and appointed police chiefs saying they will flat out refuse to enforce these tyrannical social distancing or closure orders.

I don't give much thought to jurisdictions outside of my own, or at least outside Indiana. I am old-school when it comes to my job. When in uniform, I DO NOT talk politics or air my grievances in public. I don't talk bad about my bosses, including my Mayor or President. Being a professional means looking the part (uniform and how I carry myself) but also acting the part. Being an impartial servant of the law, I have to maintain the appearance of impartiality in public. If I refuse to follow an order, or enforce a law, I do so privately, outside of media attention. I hate media attention. The hard-working officers, doing this job honestly and without complaint, don't air their grievances in the media NOR virtue signal on social media. We are the quiet professionals.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    FEMA death camps like the one in Beech Grove
    Obama declaring martial law and stealing a 3rd term
    The UN coming in and confiscating all our guns

First day on INGO or what?

Yeah, I forgot about all of those.

My thinking has been fuzzy ever since I began noticing all of these chemtrails in the sky.

:)

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    What a minute Denny you are telling me that while you are in uniform and to some extent even off duty you still represent your organization?

That is sooo 1980’s !

Next you be telling us you uphold uniform and behavior standards because a dirt bag reflects on you and you organization.

Top Bottom