• ...and so much more!
  • Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Exactly I would expect dads warn their sons of crazy women also.
    Had this conversation with my then 16 Y.O. grandson. He was dating a crazy b##ch. It ended soon after. He is a really nice kid with a big heart. Probably couldn't hurt a girl if he tried.

At 18 he now is dating the sweetest girl and they are both totally taken with each other. Both sets of parents and grandparents approve. She is hands down the prettiest girl in the school.

Don

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Was in my workshop once about 25 years ago when one of the oldest daughters "friends" wanted to buddy up to me. I had a 300# anvil on the floor I had built a stand for. While he was talking to me I picked it up and set it on the stand. He looked at it, then me, then back at the anvil. He decided to leave. I didn't like him anyway.

Don

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Well I did have a conservation with my daughter when she asked why I was harder on her than her brother when it came to dating. I asked her a few times if she really wanted to know, and is she really sure she wanted to know. She kept saying yes. So.. When it came to her brother, I only had to worry about one penis. His!!! With her I had to worry about many of them swarming around her like flys. She put her head down and walked away. lol

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    We had a Saint Bernard and I had just bought a 1/2 beef Had a femur bone and I screwed a shoe to it and the dog was in the front yard chewing on it when the kid came over.. he asked about the dog and what it had very nervously and I replied it was the last boy I didn’t like or what was left and I never saw him again
    My wife at first was upset but soon found out there is method to my madness

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I wrote the name of my daughters boyfriend on a .308 cartridge. He was kinda nervous about it, his family laughed when he told them and said it's just because I was a good dad and there was nothing to worry about as long as he didn't do anything wrong.

Recently I was assisting his "scout group" with their small bore rifle badge and let him borrow one of my rifles and taught him how to shoot. Definitely no hard feelings, he's a good kid and he's pleasant to be around unlike so many other kids their age.

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    Had this conversation with my then 16 Y.O. grandson. He was dating a crazy b##ch. It ended soon after. He is a really nice kid with a big heart. Probably couldn't hurt a girl if he tried.

At 18 he now is dating the sweetest girl and they are both totally taken with each other. Both sets of parents and grandparents approve. She is hands down the prettiest girl in the school.

Don

^^^ This is what ever grandpa/papa/ect should want for his grandkids. I know I do.

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    Well I did have a conservation with my daughter when she asked why I was harder on her than her brother when it came to dating. I asked her a few times if she really wanted to know, and is she really sure she wanted to know. She kept saying yes. So.. When it came to her brother, I only had to worry about one penis. His!!! With her I had to worry about many of them swarming around her like flys. She put her head down and walked away. lol
    Oldie but a goodie. And as true today as ever before

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    Not me, but a very good friend of my parents.. and I heard this from him.
    First off, they had 4 children.. 3 gorgeous girls, and a youngest son. So.. To set the scene, it was Saturday night, the 2 youngest at Grandparents, the 2 older daughters out on a date. Kent and his wife were relaxing in bed, when the stray Tom cat that had found its way onto the farm started howling right outside their window again. Being fed up with the noise, and realizing no kids were at home, he jumped out of bed, grabbed a shotgun, and fired at the cat in the darkness from the back door. At that moment, all H*** broke loose! He had missed the cat, and it ran off screaming into the darkness, and then almost immediately 2 engines started, 2 doors slammed, and 2 cars were squealing tires getting out of the driveway. Before he could recognize what had happened, the front door slammed open with 2 distraught daughters coming in and screaming "Daddy!!!". He found him self standing in the open back door, dressed only in his tighty whiteys, holding a smoking shotgun. Both girls now yelling loudly at him and then his wife exiting the bedroom, also upset! His eyes, wide as saucers, wondering what just happened to his nice relaxing Sat evening?

He said it was VERY awkward having to apologize to the 2 teenage boys and ensure them that he had no ill will towards them!

--Rick

Top Bottom