• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Good pizza, good beer, good people. It was fun meeting some new folks and seeing the "old" ones :).

It was a really good time and I'd like to thank the folks that made this happen. Good job!

I've said it before and I'll say it again...if you've ever thought about attending an INGO event but for whatever reason you decided not to--you're missing out.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I ate too much pizza. It was too good to pass up. Good time seeing some of the members again and meeting new ones.

Needmorammo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Columbus
    Had a great time at the meet n greet. Thanks to everyone that had a part in setting this up. Met a lot of great people and looking forward to the next one.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So much fun. Great conversation, meeting folks and putting faces with avatars. Pizza was great. Cake was great. Every one was, well, great.

Thanks to all who put forth the effort to make this possible. Ingo folks are the best and these gatherings are worth the drive.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    So much pizza . . . . so many INGOers!

Had a great time and it was a pleasure engorging on pizza with you all!

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Had a great time this evening! Some of these were a little blurry. I 'm thinking my camera might be getting ready to poop out on me. :(

IMG_27041_zps9cf86879.jpg

IMG_26951_zps97e3e9a1.jpg

IMG_27031_zpsafbd4b56.jpg

IMG_26911_zps748aa18c.jpg

IMG_27071_zps5ecd8f3a.jpg

IMG_26891_zpsa40f0980.jpg

IMG_26941_zpsd4373dd2.jpg

IMG_27021_zpsc9527c0b.jpg

IMG_27051_zpsce8fd58e.jpg

IMG_27001_zpsaa3ae62d.jpg

IMG_26981_zps66ebc6bf.jpg

IMG_26931_zps6db55020.jpg

IMG_26966_zps68eb604d.jpg

IMG_269112_zps53192b1f.jpg

And YES, there was some illicit gun fondling!!!

IMG_27081_zpsf38912a5.jpg

Last edited:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Another successful Big Woods/Quaff On/INGO endeavor. Thanks go to Vert, Tim, Chris and the BWP staff who put this on for us. Food was great and the company even better. It was great seeing those I've met before and meeting and putting faces to screen names of those I haven't. My wife, daughter, and I had a wonderful time (as always).

All those scary guns all in one place, The Anti's just don't know what they are missing. :):

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    All those scary guns all in one place, The Anti's just don't know what they are missing. :):

Wait! You mean people who didn't know each other came from as far as Clarksville & Noblesville and carried loaded guns around in a brewery and nothing happened? There was alcohol and live ammunition in the same building! There were children there! No way people can be responsible in that environment, this situation has critical dynamic incident written all over it.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    What a wonderful time tonight! Thank you very much for hosting and planning again.

I can't believe I didn't know there was buffalo pizza. I have no idea how I missed that but the pizza I had was fabulous!

It was good seeing everyone again. We don't get to make it down there too often.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    This was a really nice event, ALOT of INGOers showed up too, which was cool. The pizza was great, the beer/ale phenomenal, didn't eat any cake, sry esrice was too full from pizza and nachos. This was my first INGO event since joining over a year ago, and I will definitely attend more. It was really nice to be able to put some faces to SN's as well, although I didn't get to meet everyone there, I met quite a few, and look forward to meeting more. A big thanks to everyone who organized and hosted this event, it was definitely a good one!

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Mass Casualty Incident would be how the IDHS would probably define our environment for tonight's meet & greet... Casualties would have been from EATING TOO MUCH FREAKING GOOD PIZZA!

For my 1st official INGO event, the bar has been set very high for future events. VERT, Tim, Chris (the QBC / BWBC) & the SO of each, I give you thanks for a great "Birthday party", since it's Monday... Oh, almost forgot ESRICE's wife!

Looking forward to seeing everyone, again! Good people & great food, indeed!

Top Bottom