• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    We also had a great time seeing good friends and getting to meet new ones, and as always BW pizza was wonderful...love it.

GGF...I do believe there's something wrong with your camera. Dang thing put 30 pounds on me...or maybe it was all that pizza I ate :dunno:

SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Had a great time as usual. Missed the good friends that had to miss, but enjoyed making some new ones and pulling our good friends into the mix with us. It was great to have the nametags this year. Missed the fun trivia, though!

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    The Nashville Meet and Greet was a success! VERT did an amazing job organizing and getting over 60 INGOers into the meeting room of the Quaff-On Brewery (part of Big Woods Pizza).

Esrice took several pictures with my camera, so thanks to him for that. Here are some views from the gathering.

The entry to the meeting room.
    28w0w03.jpg

It took no time at all for the conversations to take off.
    2ibhjsl.jpg

The buffet line was placed on a long wooden table. I learned from they chef that that was one of several bowling lanes that used to be in the building!
    2aetag5.jpg

5vrln9.jpg

The production brewery is housed in the building.
    qohndi.jpg

mac7xc.jpg

io450l.jpg

21k9vyr.jpg

VERT served as the Master of Ceremonies as well as the event planner. Also a special thanks to Mrs. VERT as she was a big part of the event planning and hosting.
    166lw7b.jpg

A huge cake was brought in to celebrate all the February birthdays among the INGO crowd.
    70e005.jpg

The son of INGO member DaKruiser won the AR Golf Ball Launcher donated by Yukon227. (I warned his dad about how far that thing will launch a golf ball!)
    1t36s9.jpg

Our big winner of door prizes!
    107w0eb.jpg

Good food, good company, good conversation. A very nice way to spend a Saturday evening.
    w82mq8.jpg

Last edited:

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Had a good time! Thanks for all that helped organize! I think the camera added a 100 lbs to me in the pic up there. That's my story anyway. Couldn't have been the pizza...or cake.

For those that missed the buffalo chicken pizza and was wondering. It was very good!

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    GGF...I do believe there's something wrong with your camera. Dang thing put 30 pounds on me...or maybe it was all that pizza I ate :dunno:

Don't feel lonely, it does that to me too. It's an equal opportunity offender.

Oh yeah, GoingGreyFast, and I see how you are. Taking a pic of Hammerhead but making sure to leave me out of it! ;)

I'm so sorry, the pic I took of you all at the table came out too blurry to post. I need to get a new camera. :(

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    It was a great time with a lot of great people ... Thank You all that come together and put on these great events .. Had a great time !!!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I can't make the claim that the camera added 10 pounds. I really am bald and got the middle aged gut going on. But I am still tactically sexy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Great pics. I am now officially on a diet.
    It was my darling wifes "B" and she wanted to come with me to this. She had a good time and met some really great folks as did I.
    GFGT...I see you were openely busted for not bringing the :popcorn:......Gottcha.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Great pics. I am now officially on a diet.
    It was my darling wifes "B" and she wanted to come with me to this. She had a good time and met some really great folks as did I.
    GFGT...I see you were openely busted for not bringing the :popcorn:......Gottcha.

I was saving my appetite for pizza! :laugh:

Top Bottom