Massive grain of salt: coded language in Podesta e-mails related to pedophilia?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Fascinating

That's all I can say

Either it's fascinating that so many people have gotten bogged down in this and are piecing together unrelated things to make a conspiracy OR

it's fascinating because it's only a few steps away from a Ludlum novel

As I get older and have seen a few examples of whistleblowing, I no longer believe nor disbelieve ANY conspiracy theory.

I have come to the conclusion that the old idea that "conspiracies don't work because people can't keep secrets" is total BS

I was a minor whistleblower, to someone I was working for just out of college. What I came to realize is that other people that worked there (or had worked there) got sucked in slowly like I did. You work there for a while before you really understand what is going on. Then you are part of it, so speaking up is worrisome. In my case, I wasn't afraid of being murdered or anything close to that but I was blacklisted in that particular area for my career. Because I was single and not from that state, it wasn't a huge deal for me to leave and get on with my life. But others who were asked to testify had a lot more to lose.

Look also at the situation in Pennsylvania where so-called abortions had actually turned to murdering viable babies. It was a teenage volunteer that blew that whistle: not someone who had became part of the problem.

And as someone said upthread, pedophilia does tend to run strong in the rich and powerful.

Emails though? Even with code, seems a bit too foolish.

No chance that group would ever do anything foolish with E-mails.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    There seems to be some sort of cosmic justice in all of this; after years and years of insisting that notable republicans are guilty of racism due to the use of various "code words" the democrats are finding out how ridiculous it all is. It is pretty much impossible to deny accusations that are based on ordinary words meaning something else, but I am having a hard time working up any sympathy for them.

Greyson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2016
    Irvington/Indy
    ^^^ I don't want to believe that this is happening; it is so abhorrent that I can't even get my brain wrapped around it. . I hope there is a special place in hell for for those people.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This tweet has been floating around again lately.

sz5HjPR.jpg

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Fascinating

That's all I can say

Either it's fascinating that so many people have gotten bogged down in this and are piecing together unrelated things to make a conspiracy OR

it's fascinating because it's only a few steps away from a Ludlum novel

As I get older and have seen a few examples of whistleblowing, I no longer believe nor disbelieve ANY conspiracy theory.

I have come to the conclusion that the old idea that "conspiracies don't work because people can't keep secrets" is total BS...

Fascinating, indeed. Not many open-minded folks still left in the U.S. ;)

Have you ever really looked at the 9/11 deception and how readily most Americans just adopted the entire narrative they were handed without ever giving it so much as a second glance or thought?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...423008-15-years-deception;-9-11-reviewed.html

I mean, if the wheels ever fall off that one... our whole world would change.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    QJhLeNNoLdUbynKhuDtjHF-BRx9K7dTbljtnjWzpw58.jpg

This may be believable if someone close to the Clinton campaign had like a spouse or someone asking for nude pictures of an underage girl and sending her emails of himself nude...I mean if the FBI was investigating someone like that for doing these things the story may have some traction....

ufsei1n52ymx.png

I mean can you imagine if this guy was like married to one of Hillary's top aides????

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Image14-2.jpg

unnamed-2-300x184.jpg

Interesting art collection John....The corpses of young girls laid out in a field or the bottom of a pool..........How hip.....How suave and sophisticated you must be......

stuffed-animals.png

4fc1eafa-40e6-4aaa-8f32-fcbaa376793d.jpeg

And Tony too!!!! What a very nice sculpture of one of Jeffrey Dahmer's victims you have in your collection...Very sophisticated...

TonyPodesta02.jpg

Nothing sinister behind that grin....Just a non elected "mover and shaker" power player in D.C. who is there for "the children".....

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    When can we stop attaching "-gate" to every scandal? :dunno:

For crying out loud, the British do it for everything including Formula 1.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    When can we stop attaching "-gate" to every scandal? :dunno:

For crying out loud, the British do it for everything including Formula 1.

"And that is how Jettagate started...Just a God fearing Hoosier trying to make his mark in pop culture..."

"But didn't he get mad when you called his call to stop adding "gate" to everything Jettagate????"

"At first...Then he accepted the fact that the only way his cause was to gain traction was by adding "gate" to the end his call for sanity..."

"So Jetta was the last one? I bet he appreciates what you did for him huh?"

"Telling him about the rib joint in Memphis? Absolutely...Jettagate? Not so much..."

:)

Top Bottom