Massive grain of salt: coded language in Podesta e-mails related to pedophilia?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Right? I feel like it has to be, at the very least, drugs. There are too many idiosyncratic ways they're using terms like pizza and cheese in casual conversation. IE, "go for dinner and some pizza"? Doesn't make sense. There was one e-mail where someone asked Podesta, "will I play dominoes better on cheese or pasta?" Doesn't make sense..............

Yes, it is code for "something" said they don't want out in the open. Hence illegal.
    Who can't see that?

"John has a long mustache" has nothing to do with john having a long mustache.
    This isn't new.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Alternate, perhaps more believable angle: could any of the supposed pedophilia conversation be about prostitutes of legal age? Still heinous, but I'd say more within the realm of likely possibility.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Time will tell. I'm interested to see what Anonymous drops tomorrow.

If they were serious, they'd drop it today in time for the afternoon and evening news cycle.

Then let it ruminate all weekend and be ready for it on Monday.

But - it must not be that bad.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    If they were serious, they'd drop it today in time for the afternoon and evening news cycle.

Then let it ruminate all weekend and be ready for it on Monday.

But - it must not be that bad.

They're trying to time it with Guy Fawkes Day. ("Remember, remember, the 5th of November.")

Most Americans won't 'get' that so your point is not wrong.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Wikileaks' last dump did NOT get Hillary arrested

No, but the releases did put a lot of pressure on the FBI and some other gov't agencies. The Wiener laptop appears to be the big new piece at the moment even though there were already multiple investigations quietly taking place. This whole saga is not over yet.

Edited to add: The Wikileaks releases show a whole host of criminal activity. The fact that Clinton & Co. haven't been taken down yet shows just how powerful they are and how much of the system has been corrupted.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Right? I feel like it has to be, at the very least, drugs. There are too many idiosyncratic ways they're using terms like pizza and cheese in casual conversation. IE, "go for dinner and some pizza"? Doesn't make sense. There was one e-mail where someone asked Podesta, "will I play dominoes better on cheese or pasta?" Doesn't make sense.
    I had a friend in college that would pickup a pizza on the way home from dinner!

and

I'm on the lookout for a pizza bowtie, so a pizza map handkerchief would be the appropriate pocket square.

Did I just Denny the thread? :dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I had a friend in college that would pickup a pizza on the way home from dinner!

and

I'm on the lookout for a pizza bowtie, so a pizza map handkerchief would be the appropriate pocket square.

Did I just Denny the thread? :dunno:

Hey, as long as you bring the dominos to play on the pasta we're good.

skulhedface

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    east indy
    Found this article Married, With Art (washingtonpost.com)
    "Folks attending a house tour in the Lake Barcroft neighborhood in Falls Church earlier this year got an eyeful when they walked into a bedroom at the Podesta residence hung with multiple color pictures by Katy Grannan, a photographer known for documentary-style pictures of naked teenagers in their parents' suburban homes."

Edit: This is referring to Tony Podesta not John

Last edited:

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    I spent the better part of friday going down this rabbit hole on 4 chan (first time there, "interesting" group over there), and came out of that thinking either child sex or drugs is what the code is referring too. The way they are speaking just doesn't make any sense. Not the advanced vocabulary, I get that, but the phrases and seemingly random words thrown in has to be code of some kind.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Found this article Married, With Art (washingtonpost.com)
    "Folks attending a house tour in the Lake Barcroft neighborhood in Falls Church earlier this year got an eyeful when they walked into a bedroom at the Podesta residence hung with multiple color pictures by Katy Grannan, a photographer known for documentary-style pictures of naked teenagers in their parents' suburban homes."

Edit: This is referring to Tony Podesta not John

Tony Podesta also has a sculpture identical to the way in which Jeffrey Dahmer posed his victims. Creepy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5bah1f/tony_podesta_has_a_statue_in_his_house_that_is/

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Not the advanced vocabulary, I get that, but the phrases and seemingly random words thrown in has to be code of some kind.
    Can you post an example?

4 Chan is not exactly... rational all the time.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    To be fair, I think the issue was tax payers paying for Mapplethorpe and the innovative use of a whip, not whether or not he could create....whatever it is he created.

Top Bottom