Massive grain of salt: coded language in Podesta e-mails related to pedophilia?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    How many of the pedo's have been taken into custody since the nation experienced regime change?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Look at the short space of time and for any increase in numbers and decide whether you think anything is there or if something is then that it's purely coincidental.

Do you have numbers (or at least a very logical argument) or is this just flummery? :dunno:

And regardless, what the heck does that have to do with this topic?!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    There is some reporting about the number of arrests for human trafficking since the new administration. That's all I am aware of...and I don't know if it's accurate.

...and I'm not so sure what is encompssed by the new phrase du jour "human trafficking".

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There is some reporting about the number of arrests for human trafficking since the new administration. That's all I am aware of...and I don't know if it's accurate.

...and I'm not so sure what is encompssed by the new phrase du jour "human trafficking".

I was wondering about that, as well. Is "human trafficking" the less-awful way of saying pedophilia? Or does it include a gamut of other things?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    In Texas my neighbor across the street worked law enforcement internationally to stop slavery, so called human trafficking.
    One of those really nice guys that you don't want to push over the edge.:runaway:

Any how, there are kitchen slaves, sewing slaves, maid slaves, hard labor slaves, you name it. It isn't all sex slaves or children.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The way I hear it described, "human trafficking" also includes what we used to call good, old-fashioned whoring.

More numbers; sounds like a crisis; helps raise money.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The way I hear it described, "human trafficking" also includes what we used to call good, old-fashioned whoring.

More numbers; sounds like a crisis; helps raise money.

Depends on if the "whore" is forced into the practice with little or no chance of leaving. In the US it's much easier to accomplish on non-US citizens that don't know where to turn for help and you can hold their passport as a way of maintaining control.

Think of a young girl that comes from Ukraine to be a nanny, the employers (i.e. the family) decide they don't like her, kick her out, now she's looking for a new job in a strange country with a foreign language, someone befriends her say they'll help... next thing she knows she's got no money, no passport and her friend has "arranged" a way to make a little cash to pay off her debt...
    I was wondering about that, as well. Is "human trafficking" the less-awful way of saying pedophilia? Or does it include a gamut of other things?
    AFAIK, pedophilia wouldn't be covered unless the child is forced into some sort of slavery.

The vast majority of what is described as human trafficking is for forced labor. While this occurs commonly in third world countries where a family might sell of a child as a slave, it occurs in the 1st world in the form of debt control and other forms of coercion - "get out into that field and work or I'll have you arrested and deported!"

I suppose you could conceive that these imaginary children at the pizza place might have fallen into the category of human trafficking, but then again, I really don't want to imagine that sort of thing.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think you are confusing legal definitions with the definitions used by people raising money for a cause. The latter group starts from the presumption that no one would willingly engage in the sex trade.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I think you are confusing legal definitions with the definitions used by people raising money for a cause. The latter group starts from the presumption that no one would willingly engage in the sex trade.
    I'm not sure what groups knock on your door with their hands outstretched. I merely speak in terms of (assumed) reality and not presumption and promotion.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Depends on if the "whore" is forced into the practice with little or no chance of leaving. In the US it's much easier to accomplish on non-US citizens that don't know where to turn for help and you can hold their passport as a way of maintaining control.

Think of a young girl that comes from Ukraine to be a nanny, the employers (i.e. the family) decide they don't like her, kick her out, now she's looking for a new job in a strange country with a foreign language, someone befriends her say they'll help... next thing she knows she's got no money, no passport and her friend has "arranged" a way to make a little cash to pay off her debt...

AFAIK, pedophilia wouldn't be covered unless the child is forced into some sort of slavery.

The vast majority of what is described as human trafficking is for forced labor. While this occurs commonly in third world countries where a family might sell of a child as a slave, it occurs in the 1st world in the form of debt control and other forms of coercion - "get out into that field and work or I'll have you arrested and deported!"

I suppose you could conceive that these imaginary children at the pizza place might have fallen into the category of human trafficking, but then again, I really don't want to imagine that sort of thing.

People being enslaved and shipped to other parts of the world for forced labor is not uncommon. It's an international problem.
    And, children are sold by their parents in the US for sex slaves. My neighbor, he was a good man to put on the job.

Top Bottom