• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rdg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Fishers
    Ok , I will start this thread out. I bought some ammo and picked up a Cold Steel tomahawk from The Knife Lady (thanks Sheila)!

Looked around a lot but didn't see anything else I had to get. Trying to get a buddy to split costs of a shooting tree and may end up picking one of those up in Shelbyville before next show!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Mosin, ammo, throwing knives, mags, iNGO shirt (4:40pm out of XL and XXL so I got wife a medium)

Also parked south of the fenced lot in the street for free. Nothing of value in my car

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Hogue grips for a few AK's, AK mags, 500 rds of Federal 9mm at a better price than WALMART!! 500 rds of Tula AK ammo, again, better than WALMART!! WTH, a gun show beating Wally's prices?

An orange Izula II and an orange G10 slabbed ESEE 5 from Knifelady :rockwoot:

But best of all was meeting Dave Canterbury from Dual Survival. He was incredibly nice but damn is he short! On TV he and Cody look like big guys but I'm at least 3" taller (and I'm 5'10")

togden812

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    Osgood
    Hogue grips for a few AK's, AK mags, 500 rds of Federal 9mm at a better price than WALMART!! 500 rds of Tula AK ammo, again, better than WALMART!! WTH, a gun show beating Wally's prices?

An orange Izula II and an orange G10 slabbed ESEE 5 from Knifelady :rockwoot:

But best of all was meeting Dave Canterbury from Dual Survival. He was incredibly nice but damn is he short! On TV he and Cody look like big guys but I'm at least 3" taller (and I'm 5'10")

Where did you find the 9mm ammo? I will be going tomorrow afternoon and this would go great with an M&P 9mm if I can find a deal.

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    I haven't been to the Indy 1500 on a Friday in many years. Is it like it used to be back then....about 1/3 of the exhibitors don't even bother setting up and wait until Saturday?

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Black Glock 81

I had been mainly looking for see thru rim-fire scope rings, an 18" Rem. 870 Exp barrel, 2 shot extension, and a decent light mount... no luck.

I did stop by the INGO booth and got a sticker for the safe. :ingo:

Freeborn Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Memphis, IN
    I bought a Raven Concealment Phantom holster and a Raven mag pouch. And to my own surprise I bought a Thompson Machine Zephyr XL 22 supressor from Corey at SSNFA!!!! Good times! Now the wait begins lol

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    what kinda prices was 7.62x39 aand .223 ammo going for in 500 to 1000 rds

Where did you find the 9mm ammo? I will be going tomorrow afternoon and this would go great with an M&P 9mm if I can find a deal.

This was 7.62 pricing
    500 was about $120
    1000 was about $240

I got a WASR 10/63, 1000 rounds 7.62x39, and a SOG FLASH II knife. :rockwoot::rockwoot: So happy

Wow..that's more than I paid. I got the 500 rds of Federal 9mm brass-cased for $110 and 500 rds of Tula AK ammo for $90. $200 total cash out the door. It was the guy in the far room behind the INGO booth with the big Ammo sign. He even offered the lower price on a pkg deal, I didn't have to do more than stand there and look interested.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    It seems to be always the warmer months when they raise prices. I would recommend Plainfield Shooting Supplies if you are gonna buy a gun. They dont alter their prices. Ammo and gear are usually descent deals. I cant find ammo cheaper than the 1500 usually. It was a little more costly for ammo this time, but still cheaper than anywhere else.

I picked up a couple of 33rd Glock mags for $20ea, 1000rds of 9mm for $200, and 1000rds of steel cased 5.56 for $230.......oh and some roasted pecans..mmmmm

oh and the guy with the 9mm had 1000rds for $175 but it was aluminum cased, I bought brass

Last edited:

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I haven't been to the Indy 1500 on a Friday in many years. Is it like it used to be back then....about 1/3 of the exhibitors don't even bother setting up and wait until Saturday?

It was pretty full.

My purchases were reloading book and an IWB from the Amish made holsters guy.

picture.php

Holster is very comfortable and well made, I am not adjusted to wearing one as I OC always, but company policy is no firearms, so now CC means CC. I will let everyone know how this one holds up.

By the way if anyone is looking for a CZ P06 in 40 there was one at a booth next to knife lady. Price was $519 IIRC, very nice for that pistol.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    i got crop dusted (not by Que) and got an InGO shirt from Que he gave me a good deal $45.00 and he threw in a few stickers for free :n00b:

i got an ingo shirt and met a few of the guys :ingo:
    i also had the pleasure at the check in table watching a guy sweep two of the officers(while checking to see if it was loaded or not) , the first officer while he was coonfingering the boom switch.

Last edited:

Hit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    I got an ESEE Izulu and a SOG Flash I from Knife Lady and Brad and a new INGO shirt.

Top Bottom