• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    This is done, I am going to relist the unsold molds in a few days so that the listing is less confusing.

I am in Terre Haute and would like to trade for the following molds first:

RCBS - Lyman - Saeco doesn't matter who makes the mold but I want the following type of bullet to be made:
    Full Wadcutter, not semi-wadcutters, either double ended or hollow based (prefer hollow based) in the following calibers/diameters:
    .314/.32 - .430/.44 - .452/.45

Cash is also welcome, FTF Cash or USPS Money Order ONLY - NO PAYPAL - if shipped.

Contact me via PM Here please, all prices are PLUS SHIPPING. Shipping to be determined when you say what you are wanting, so send me your Zip Code with your request so I can respond with a shipping quote unless you are wanting to this FTF.

I am willing to meet at Profire once a month when I go there or at ProTeq Range in Brazil, IN to shoot or no more than an hour from my home if you are getting multiple molds. I am disabled so long drives or any drive for less reason than it is worth is more trouble for me than it would be for most folks. I hope you understand. :)

PLEASE SEND ME THE NUMBER OF THE MOLD! I am providing them so copy paste them into your PM if nothing else. Makes it a lot easier for everyone and you will be sure to get the mold you want rather than the one I think you mean.

I will gladly combine shipping and I am only charging ACTUAL shipping in any case for your items. No extra fees or the like. There is a discount for LARGE ORDERS ,(>5 items), especially should you wish to buy me out, so keep this in mind as well. [STRIKE]Buy me out for $500 shipped.(a savings of $65 and the shipping) Of course this offer ends once something is sold.[/STRIKE] To find the new buy out you will need to contact me.

================================================
    Here are the Lee Molds I have for you. Stock Numbers are on the boxes and follow the picture/description/price. All of this first set is LNIB, I bought them and never used them. No explanation why I did this other than I changed my mind and decided to go a different way when practicing and shooting. I provide a sample of how the molds look following the picture of the ends of the boxes so you can see they really are LNIB. All of them look like the the two examples. NO HANDLES PROVIDED FOR THE 6 CAVITY MOLDS!
    main.php
    main.php

Starting top left then going to the top middle finally the top right:
    • [STRIKE]6 cavity Commercial TL336-124-2R (Tumble Lube 9mm, 124 grain Round Nose) no handles[/STRIKE] $45 plus shipping **SPF**
    • [STRIKE]6 cavity Commercial TL358-158-SWC (Tumble Lube .38/.357, 158 grain SWC) no handles [/STRIKE] $45 plus shipping **SPF**
    • [STRIKE]6 cavity Commercial TL452-200-SWC (Tumble Lube .45, 200 grain SWC) no handles[/STRIKE] $45 plus shipping **SPF**
    ===============================================
    • [STRIKE]2 Cavity TL452-200-SWC (Tumble Lube .45, 200 grain SWC) handles provided [/STRIKE]$20 plus shipping **SPF**
    • [STRIKE]2 Cavity TL358-158-2R (Tumble Lube .38/.357, 158 grain RN) handles provided [/STRIKE] $20 plus shipping **SPF**
    • [STRIKE]2 Cavity TL358-158-2R (Tumble Lube .38/.357, 158 grain RN) handles provided [/STRIKE] $20 plus shipping **SPF**
    • [STRIKE]2 Cavity TL358-124-2R (Tumble Lube .38/.357, 124 grain RN) handles provided[/STRIKE] $20 plus shipping **SPF**
    • [STRIKE]2 Cavity TL430-240-SWC (Tumble Lube .44, 240 grain SWC) handles provided $20 plus shipping[/STRIKE] **SPF**
    • Single Cavity C312-185-1R (.30 cal Gas Check, 185 grain RN Bullet for .303 Brit rifles) handles provided $15 plus shipping
    =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
    Now on to the used Lee Molds (and one Lyman there on the top right)... they look like this and what you see on them is mold release. All of these come with handles.
    main.php

• Lyman Single Cavity #452460 - .452 Diameter .45 cal SWC Mold $35 plus shipping
    • Lee Double Cavity - TL358-158-2R 38/357 158 grain Tumble Lube Round Nose $15 plus shipping
    • [STRIKE]Lee Double Cavity 356-125-2R - 9mm 125 grain Round Nose [/STRIKE]$15 plus shipping **SPF**
    • [STRIKE]Lee Double Cavity 356-102-1R - 9mm 102 grain Round Nose [/STRIKE]$15 plus shipping **SPF**
    • Lee Double Cavity Black Powder DC-54cal-300 - 54 cal 300 grain REAL Bullet $15.00 plus shipping

LNIB though there wasn't a box ;) "Cannon Ball" Sinker Mold $20 plus shipping
    main.php

main.php

Now the last group of molds, LYMAN Used molds. These I got from an older person who decided his hands were no longer steady enough to cast. He had a lot of other things that I am keeping as well as these molds which I haven't a use. They have all got some crud on them but the cavities are clean and the mold faces met up without leaking. I did cast with them before oiling them up for long term storage to make sure they weren't garbage. They will need to be thoroughly cleaned and this is reflected in the price. He left me no handles except one pair which I am keeping so I can use the two molds I am keeping so no handles are offered for these molds.
    main.php
    main.php

ENLARGE the picture of the boxes/Labels and tell me the stock number of the mold(s) you want to buy. $40.00 plus Shipping each

Feel free to PM Me with questions about these molds or any thing I have here as well.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom