• ...and so much more!
  • AlphaSig112

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Lawrence
    He's got supporters, that's for sure.

That is pretty messed up. (Not directed at OP referencing the tweets) I don't care what his point is. If you kill someone for being related to someone you don't like you deserve nothing. No sympathy for this piece of :poop:. I hope they catch him and I hope he suffers for what he has done. It is disturbing that all of these people would have this much hate for the police to praise him for murder.

Cowboy71

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Clark County, IN
    What is it that makes this guy a high priority? Not saying what Dorner is doing is right nor wrong. But the massive manhunt that they are deploying in this search is the question. I can think of other "shooter on the loose" stories that have not had such a massive manhunt. Is it due to the threats against the officers and families or what?
    They said that LAPD was at Full Tactical Alert, meaning that all officers were called to active duty. I don't remember that being the case for the DC sniper case being this "high alert" status. The shooting spree in Chicago on a weekly basis does not seem to conjure such attention.

All the fuss could be over the fact that this guy has declared war on the LAPD and so far he's winning. I'm sure that has LE a little more worked up than usual.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Frankly, I'm tired of this bs acting like all police are out there acting like this guy or other trigger happy cops. I'm tired of the cop bashing place this forum has become since I joined in 2008 before I was in LE. I go to work, try to be fair to people, maybe even get the chance to help a few, and go home safe.

You haven't read the reports of the shootings and the media is notoriously bias... you all should know that. Yet, when it meets your opinions of police officers, then it of course must be right. Do you not see the hypocrisy of that? Just like when an armed citizen shoots someone... I wait to hear the actual situation before making a judgement.

I don't know whether to just be done with this place altogether or what. I'm selling a few things on the classifieds and then I'm going from there.

I'm a huge proponent of the 2A... was before I was a cop, and still am. But my GOD do you guys make it easy to turn people like myself into the "us vs them" mindset.

I just need to stick to equipment part of the forums.

Take a deeeeep breath and repeat after me, it's only the internet, it's only the internet, it's only the internet.:D

I have stuck up for police many times around here and even ridiculed some of the resident cop bashers, but damn man. The actions of the LAPD in the past few days are indefensible. It is their actions making your profession look bad, not the cop haters.

I am sure you are a fine example of a civil servant, as are the other LEOs who frequent this site, but be willing to call a spade a spade when it's deserved.:twocents:

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Frankly, I'm tired of this bs acting like all police are out there acting like this guy or other trigger happy cops. I'm tired of the cop bashing place this forum has become since I joined in 2008 before I was in LE. I go to work, try to be fair to people, maybe even get the chance to help a few, and go home safe.

You haven't read the reports of the shootings and the media is notoriously bias... you all should know that. Yet, when it meets your opinions of police officers, then it of course must be right. Do you not see the hypocrisy of that? Just like when an armed citizen shoots someone... I wait to hear the actual situation before making a judgement.

I don't know whether to just be done with this place altogether or what. I'm selling a few things on the classifieds and then I'm going from there.

I'm a huge proponent of the 2A... was before I was a cop, and still am. But my GOD do you guys make it easy to turn people like myself into the "us vs them" mindset.

What scares people is that the police are supposed to be the professionals with the training and with practiced self-restraint. These shootings showed no restraint at all. I'm sorry you feel this way because personally I support the police and would like to see more on this forum to offer they're perspective. I think it would benefit us all. Dialogue is always better than letting pre-conceived notions grow into "fact".
    Yes, there are some on here who are anti-cop for whatever reason. But many of us would welcome your input from your perspective. That said, even you must agree these shootings were way out of line and very unprofessional.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    All the fuss could be over the fact that this guy has declared war on the LAPD and so far he's winning. I'm sure that has LE a little more worked up than usual.

What makes this all so urgent? The LAPD wants him to be silenced (translation - killed). They want total control before they lose more of it. What if the FBI or other higher agency came in and took control of the search/manhunt? Doubtful but I guess it's possible. Thus the urgent and drastic nature of the actions of LAPD. He is a threat to them in more ways than one. He knows things are not right within the rank & file and they want it to stay within.

He feels shafted and if things are even close to what he states in his manifesto I would feel the same. Imagine if this happened to you, you try to do the right thing and are in turn persecuted for it.

Now that Dorner has made such a stand against them, let's hope it will make him a Martyr and not "just a guy that went crazy".

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I read a few paragraphs then realized i was only about 10% through... Aborted

How about 4 words?

"Sh*t just got real!!"​

Honestly, its worth the read, but make sure you read the entire uncensored version. Not the version on Fox News.... If he is capable of half of what he claims, the LAPD could be in for a world of ****. They ****ed with the wrong guy...

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Do you really think any civilians will start shooting cops when they get pulled over or want to search their houses without a warrant?

Even if firing back at the police is legitimate self defense (And I think it would have been for the people in those trucks), I just don't see it happening.

In Indiana? Traffic stop is one thing, but if someone starts shooting at me in my truck, I'm flooring it and getting the heck out of dodge. If vehicle is stopped, at that point I would move to my weapons. Period.

The come up to my house? depending on the mood I'm in, I may tell them to go pound sand and come back with a warrant. They bust in with or without warrant (considering there is no valid reason in my mind for an armed entry into my home by police), we would defend ourselves with force. If you have a warrant for a search, knock on my door and let me answer it.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012

You should read his manifesto... he is targeting cops that he has witnessed committing crimes and perjury. Maybe you witnessed similar things in your own career?

This does not excuse his actions... but I think its important that everyone listens to what this guys motivation is.

(Honestly)

By no way am I saying that killing "dirty" police officers is the appropriate action to take... but there is some morality behind his madness. And while he is obviously very messed up.... society could learn something from what he is saying.

We know that there are in fact some cops who are bad and we know that there are sometimes corrupt departments that cover up for those bad apples. We also know that the LAPD has proven time and time again to be one of those departments.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    That is pretty messed up. (Not directed at OP referencing the tweets) I don't care what his point is. If you kill someone for being related to someone you don't like you deserve nothing. No sympathy for this piece of :poop:. I hope they catch him and I hope he suffers for what he has done. It is disturbing that all of these people would have this much hate for the police to praise him for murder.

I totally agree... but that doesn't mean he should be dismissed as a complete lunatic.

However misguided, there is a lot to learn from this case.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

This is America!

The only thing that can compete in the media with blood is SEX.

We need Boehner or Obama or Reid to get caught with a mistress! Or better yet a gigolo!

Then the media will shift gears entirely and completely ignore Commiefornia for at least two (2) weeks.

We need Clinton back I say!

Regards,

Doug

PS - This is only in half purple for a reason...

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    2cwtmhi.jpg

:D

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I told my co-worker that if I had a Black Titan that i wouldn't be driving it right now.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    If a LTCH holder shoots at a BG in a totally justifiable self-defense scenario, misses, and hits a bystander. You can bet he/she is going to jail. Plus, you will get to be a poster child for the gun-ban community as an example of why concealed carry and guns in general are bad.

But as a police officer, you can shoot blindly into a vehicle, that only matches a know criminal's in the sense that they are both pickup trucks, and say my bad:dunno:

Now the incredibly overtaxed citizens of LA will get to bail these morons out, to the tune of millions of dollars. The cops will be put on paid leave for a while and then be back work.

You forgot about their promotions also......LAPD seems to never change for the better. As far as the Bad guy....I hope somebody takes him out very soon. I don't care what he was fired for, you don't get a pass to murder, he's a worthless scumbag and a disgrace to the country he once served.

Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    In Indiana? Traffic stop is one thing, but if someone starts shooting at me in my truck, I'm flooring it and getting the heck out of dodge. If vehicle is stopped, at that point I would move to my weapons. Period.

The come up to my house? depending on the mood I'm in, I may tell them to go pound sand and come back with a warrant. They bust in with or without warrant (considering there is no valid reason in my mind for an armed entry into my home by police), we would defend ourselves with force. If you have a warrant for a search, knock on my door and let me answer it.

While it IS legal to defend yourself against the police entering your home illegally, does anyone HONESTLY think they would be alive after such a defense. Think about it, it's you and maybe 1 or 2 members of your family shooting back. If the police are on a raid and bust into your house by mistake, then you shoot at them thinking they're intruders, you and anyone else that even POINTS a gun at the police will be killed by the other 27 officers on the raid. Then the papers and police write it off as a homeowner shooting at police and the police defending themselves,despite the truth in the matter.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Do you really think any civilians will start shooting cops when they get pulled over or want to search their houses without a warrant?

Even if firing back at the police is legitimate self defense (And I think it would have been for the people in those trucks), I just don't see it happening.

Everybody has a breaking point. Had that been my wife and daughter in that truck and these Gestapo killed them, I'd be the real life Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Everybody has a breaking point. Had that been my wife and daughter in that truck and these Gestapo killed them, I'd be the real life Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

Good point. What is your take on the way that it seems that every cop in southern California is crapping his pants over one man? I find it strange that if the rest of us were facing the potential threat there isn't a chance that they would be going full Nazi like they are, unless, of course, they are in the habit of warrantless searches and opening fire on anyone whose person or vehicle bears any resemblance to the suspect they are hunting, even in such broad ways as having two legs or being located in the correct states. I suppose it is possible for this to be happening but not reported.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    HE SAID ALL OF THE FOLLOWING I AM ONLY PROVIDING A SYNOPSIS OF HIS WRITING. I IN NO WAY SUPPORT ANY OF WHAT HE SAID. I BELIEVE NONE OF IT.

Pretty much he says a whole bunch of people made me mad. I don't like racist people and see nothing wrong with inflicting violence on those who call me names. I blame others for all of my shortcomings and society for wringing me. I got fired from my job "unfairly" and am out to exact my revenge. I will inflict bloodshed until my name is cleared. I bought a whole bunch of weapons using my Military ID and Police credentials. Assault weapons should be illegal because I am going to use them illegally and that makes the gun bad. I like every liberal news media commentator and all other liberal politicians. I think Wayne LaPierre should watch his family die in a fire or something like that. I am not religious and believe that the Bible is a false document of lies. I look up to people in the media and entertainment industries.

AGAIN I AM NOT STATING THIS AS MY OWN FACTS BUT WHAT I GAINED FROM THE READING PROVIDED IN THIS THREAD. I KNOW THERE IS MORE TO HIS WRITING THAN THAT BUT I JUST WANTED TO COVER THE BASICS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

You forgot where he thinks Michelle's new bangs are really cute on her :rolleyes:

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    just seen some video on fox of swat and others wearing all there OD tactical gear in snow and woods getting covered in snow ......talk about sticking out in the snow and woods...if your going to dress like military at least wear the right camo...to your surroundings ...:twocents:

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    While it IS legal to defend yourself against the police entering your home illegally, does anyone HONESTLY think they would be alive after such a defense. Think about it, it's you and maybe 1 or 2 members of your family shooting back. If the police are on a raid and bust into your house by mistake, then you shoot at them thinking they're intruders, you and anyone else that even POINTS a gun at the police will be killed by the other 27 officers on the raid. Then the papers and police write it off as a homeowner shooting at police and the police defending themselves,despite the truth in the matter.

You bring up an EXCELLENT point.

Anyone busting in to our house unannounced will be met with force. If it IS the police. Then yes, there WILL be bloodshed, and someone WILL more than likely die. It could be me, it could be my wife, or even one of our kids. But I WILL NOT roll over and play dead for anybody busting into my home just because they might LOOK like police officers. They don't have a piece of paper, and they have weapons, then they are armed intruders. How many stories have we seen of home invaders dressing up like police, or announcing that they ARE police. Someone hollering out that they are police and checking fire before the shooting starts gets the courtesy of backing out the way they came, and then explaining themselves to me. NOT the other way around. Someone may end up dead, but it will not be tolerated. They want victims that will roll over and surrender no matter who they are? Then don't come to my house. Police expect unconditional surrender no matter what they do? I don't care if they are angels from on High, they better knock and announce themselves, sword of fire or not.

Top Bottom