• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    I have never been more glad I have never even set foot in commiefornia. The suspect gets NO sympathy. I do not care what the LAPD officers did to him. Their families did nothing to him.
    BUT he is right they will not change their bad behavior that they are clearly showing at this time. I hope no one is killed by the LAPD in their Panic. I hope anyone that has their homes searched or is affected bu LAPD brutality sues the crap out of them. I wonder if anything will come of this in the long run. I doubt it. But the politicians need to realize that this is why we NEED semi auto firearms. To defend against both sides of the LA problem.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    This is exactly why liberals push gun control. Since most of them are sociopaths, they assume conservative must be as well.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

is completely nuts :n00b:

"There oughta be a law that requires all future manifestos be 3 pages or less."​

^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^
    is brilliant!:rockwoot:

"Well, we obviously have a shooter who is a blue blooded Democrat through and through. "
    ^^^^^^^And back to nuts^^^^^^^^
    :n00b:
    and anyone who can tell me how to put multiple quotes in the same reply will be my hero, regardless of his/her politics. At least for an hour. :ingo:

Last edited:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    David Codrea addresses the cops response in Cali to this lone gunman and points out that people are watching. I'm sure that foreign terrorists are and they're looking at LA and Cali as a soft target with no true defenders. Those who are supposed to serve and protect are a greater danger than the killer.

Manhunt highlights enforcement weaknesses against determined resistance - National gun rights | Examiner.com

"Behold, a god who bleeds."

Man, always count of Codrea to get a kidney shot in.:D

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    And that raises interesting political questions for me at least:

1. The media must be terrified of this incident, yet they are drawn to it.

2. What happens when the copycats of this incident start? The media has long fanned the flames to promote copycat murders from Purdy-Wesbecker on as it promotes their agenda.

What happens when the incident show a god that bleeds?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    And that raises interesting political questions for me at least:

1. The media must be terrified of this incident, yet they are drawn to it.

2. What happens when the copycats of this incident start? The media has long fanned the flames to promote copycat murders from Purdy-Wesbecker on as it promotes their agenda.

What happens when the incident show a god that bleeds?

They will find some way to blame it on Wayne LaPierre.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    True, but it will be intesting to see the Media spin this.

They have to walk a fine line and not encourage more copycats, even though their instinct is to encourage more murders. The tension, and the play, is the thing.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    True, but it will be intesting to see the Media spin this.

They have to walk a fine line and not encourage more copycats, even though their instinct is to encourage more murders. The tension, and the play, is the thing.

Copycats..... This is going to draw out the opportunists on both sides.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Now, now political violence comes from the Left.

I'm not talking politically. I'm talking about opportunists copycatting what this shooter is doing and bad apples using this opportunity to reign terror on the citizens they're supposed to protect.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I have no sympathy for the LAPD after seeing the stories on shooting up the blue Toyota Tacoma when the suspect was driving a grey Nissan Titan. What a bunch of idiots. How much anybody want to bet that those dumbasses won't get more than a paid vacation and a slap on the wrist? Any one of us little people do something like that and that person would be rotting in jail under a $100k bond.

AlphaSig112

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Lawrence
    They will find some way to blame it on Wayne LaPierre.

They already have. Many people have latched on to what was said in the manifesto about the NRA and are making the weapons out to be the problem and this man to be a renegade for justice on social media sites.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    4bc215dbb99ef504280f6a7067008fb5.jpg

Hunt for ex-cop goes on amid Calif. snowstorm - Yahoo! News

The hunt continues for him in the snowstorm.
    Hum... If your enemy is waiting in the snow for you, why do you go in black and green gear covered in snow to meet him? :dunno: Why not wear white to blend in?

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I think it is understandable and an honest mistake how undercover LAPD cops way out of their jurisdiction tried to protect another higher up LAPD cop who lived on that street in the city of Torrance and were able to mistake two small Asian women, who were delivering the LA Times, for one large black man. And then attempt street justice assassination to silence who they were convinced was Chris Dorner so his story can not be told.

Then when the TPD cops responded to a shots fired call, TPD rammed another truck less than 1/2 mile away, jumped out of the prowl car and opened fire on the driver. The driver of the truck was lucky that the TPD cops needed more range time to hone their sharpshoolter skills. He came away unscathed.

The only good part of this story is that all attempted victims of the involved PD's were within view of a hospital.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Love the latest CNN article:

Police teams were dressed in snow gear, holding the trigger guards on their assault-style rifles

Not sure about you guys, but I'm unfamiliar with how to hold my AR by the trigger guard, unless I'm holding it upside down like a stinky diaper.

authorities believe Dorner may have as many as 30 guns with him, the source said. Dorner was in the Navy and is trained in counterinsurgency and intelligence, the source said.

So...they think he's on foot now. If he had even 1/2 of that number on him as he tried to trek through where ever he is trying to go, I'd be impressed. Can you say exaggeration?!?!

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/08/us/lapd-attacks/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

I did like the AR's the police have in picture 6. Anyone recognize those cans? Maybe gemtechs?

Top Bottom