Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yep, only difference being almost all of the COVID vaccines used in the US were mRNA based and that seems to be problematic based on information being discovered. The more traditional vaccines were very similar to the flu vaccines to my understanding.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I don't consider the flu vaccine to be effective at all for the vast majority of the population. It may have some efficacy for high-risk populations, if the right variant is guessed in the annual vaccine cocktail (sound familiar?).
    What if there were no flu or C19 vaccines? What would have changed? The narrative is that we'd all be dead yet the life insurance numbers are showing the experiment is creating the deaths. Roughly 3 million die in the US every year, which is about 1% of the population. If this does not increase for 2022 I will concede it is a wash. If there is a big increase the life insurance companies state, it will not be from a corona virus but from an EUA injection.

I said a year ago I'd reevaluate if this vax push turned out ok in regards to the experiment vs the control group. I'm not seeing an improvement for people following this alleged science. I'm seeing first hand family and friends having serious health issues. I can only imagine what it will look like a year from now. Can anyone say that it looks better a year from now?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    What if there were no flu or C19 vaccines? What would have changed? The narrative is that we'd all be dead yet the life insurance numbers are showing the experiment is creating the deaths. Roughly 3 million die in the US every year, which is about 1% of the population. If this does not increase for 2022 I will concede it is a wash. If there is a big increase the life insurance companies state, it will not be from a corona virus but from an EUA injection.

I said a year ago I'd reevaluate if this vax push turned out ok in regards to the experiment vs the control group. I'm not seeing an improvement for people following this alleged science. I'm seeing first hand family and friends having serious health issues. I can only imagine what it will look like a year from now. Can anyone say that it looks better a year from now?
    You are correct, and it is yet another reason (besides the inherent one) why vaccines should never have been mandated.

I suspect that deaths will have increased throughout the pandemic; however, I also suspect that those deaths are largely a shift from those who were already at mortal risk, due to age, frailty, and health (primarily, metabolic disorder). So, that curve may flatten as we get 5-10 years past the pandemic.

Covid never posed a significant risk to the young or to the otherwise healthy. Most of us here said that all along.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    You are correct, and it is yet another reason (besides the inherent one) why vaccines should never have been mandated.

I suspect that deaths will have increased throughout the pandemic; however, I also suspect that those deaths are largely a shift from those who were already at mortal risk, due to age, frailty, and health (primarily, metabolic disorder). So, that curve may flatten as we get 5-10 years past the pandemic.

Covid never posed a significant risk to the young or to the otherwise healthy. Most of us here said that all along.
    I would be genuinely interested in what your thoughts are about the big picture moving forward, based on what has happened in the last two years. A lot seems to be centered on a vaccine with multiple variables and players, with even more drugs and vaccines still being developed. Contrasting that to the belief that clinical data may have been withheld appears to be a dangerous future.

I believed incorrectly that all this would be over by now and feel it needs to end. I have concerns and am not real happy about how its affected peoples livlihood, peoples jobs and particularly with families and their children. I just found out yesterday about a 10th grandchild on the way, so I see how it affects families negatively.

We're heading into Fall and Winter so theres always an opportunity as you've stated for "conditioning the populace to be controlled by the government - ceding liberties under the guise of safety, without questioning?" I understand no one really knows what will happen but with your background in working with manufacturing vaccines, being open minded and pro-liberty, you have a broad platform to speak upon if you wish.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I would be genuinely interested in what your thoughts are about the big picture moving forward, based on what has happened in the last two years. A lot seems to be centered on a vaccine with multiple variables and players, with even more drugs and vaccines still being developed. Contrasting that to the belief that clinical data may have been withheld appears to be a dangerous future.

I believed incorrectly that all this would be over by now and feel it needs to end. I have concerns and am not real happy about how its affected peoples livlihood, peoples jobs and particularly with families and their children. I just found out yesterday about a 10th grandchild on the way, so I see how it affects families negatively.

We're heading into Fall and Winter so theres always an opportunity as you've stated for "conditioning the populace to be controlled by the government - ceding liberties under the guise of safety, without questioning?" I understand no one really knows what will happen but with your background in working with manufacturing vaccines, being open minded and pro-liberty, you have a broad platform to speak upon if you wish.
    Regarding my position: I'm glad to be in a position to help manufacturers get life-saving treatments to people who need them. At the same time, I'm opposed to anti-liberty public policy (including lockdowns, vaccine/mask mandates, and all the rest). I'm also opposed to crony capitalism, fraud, and government collusion (and am having a very difficult time believing that all three of those didn't transpire through the pandemic).

We have a much bigger health endemic in the US: metabolic disorder, which leads directly to death from diabetes, heart disease/CVD, and cancer. Many of the people who died from (or, likely more accurately, with) Covid were on the fast track to one of the above-cased deaths. Those deaths were likely just moved forward by some amount of time (from months, to years).

Now, as has become obvious, the public were lied to regarding clinical safety data for the vaccine, and lied to by CDC regarding pharmacogivilence for the distributed vaccine. So, very likely, there were many, many deaths that would not have otherwise occurred, merely through the push, not justified by safety/efficacy data, to force the public to take the vaccine. What are those numbers? Who knows, because CDC has failed to conduct pharmacovigilance, and vaccine manufacturers are doing everything they can to hide data from the public.

As for the willingness of large swaths of the public to cede liberty under the guise of safety: I think that, sadly, has been proven to be true.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    As for the willingness of large swaths of the public to cede liberty under the guise of safety: I think that, sadly, has been proven to be true.
    9/11 and the Patriot Act response was the canary in the coal mine. This will not end when/if we ever get past this virus. This is the real endemic problem.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    “Denmark will bar almost everyone under 50 from receiving more mRNA Covid jabs, the Danish Health Authority said yesterday.

Denmark had already ended Covid shots for nearly everyone under 18. The new rules go much further.

Danes under 50 will only be allowed to receive the shots if they are “higher risk of becoming severely[emphasis added] from Covid-19.””

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Told whom, what? It's the same position I've always held. Go back to 2020. I said back then that vaccines for this virus would have about the same chance of efficacy as the flu vaccine, because the virus is so mutable. Turns out, that's exactly what happened. The vaccine was developed against the delta variant, and didn't do squat against later variants. And, yes; from what I can tell: the vaccine was effective against the delta variant.
    I was referring to the safety of the covid vax and mrna tech in general. I'm pretty sure I remember you poopooing people for having reservations about the safety, the clinical trials, the data. I'm pretty sure you and I had a back and forth or two about it a year or so ago. If I wasn't lazy and at work, I'd go dig for receipts. But then again, my memory isn't as reliable as it used to be.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I was referring to the safety of the covid vax and mrna tech in general. I'm pretty sure I remember you poopooing people for having reservations about the safety, the clinical trials, the data. I'm pretty sure you and I had a back and forth or two about it a year or so ago. If I wasn't lazy and at work, I'd go dig for receipts. But then again, my memory isn't as reliable as it used to be.
    Well, yes. The data today are not the same as the data then. Are you claiming that you, then, knew about fraudulent and covered-up clinical data?

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I do not know Chip or you. I did read many old posts from a lot of people, even my own. If one searches a user name with key words of vaccine, covid, etc. or even a "no word" just in the Gen Pol, it's quick and easy to see where people stand on a topic.

I will say/guess if Chip is in a science related field, he was waiting on incoming data for a final assessment and has done so recently. His posts have always said there shouldn't have been any Fed .gov mandate and even discussed the illegality of it, saying it was the States actions. He listed what was in the Pfizer COMIRNATY vaccine. As far as I know the US did not receive that. I am not aware of what's in the EUA vaccines, which is the part I think people should be concerned about.

Well, yes. The data today are not the same as the data then. Are you claiming that you, then, knew about fraudulent and covered-up clinical data?
    Yes. So this was what I saw in old posts and just posted above.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

JD1966

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2022
    Indianapolis, Indiana

Attachments

• received_1112545272811483.jpeg
      received_1112545272811483.jpeg
      34.5 KB · Views: 4

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    My interpretation wad that the corneal transplants is just where the trend began to emerge, not that it's definitively limited to corneal transplants and no others. We'll have to wait and see.
    Another takeaway should be that those grafts are a mature, routine procedure with a very low rejection rate - at least before mRNA vaccines came along. The important question would be do the enumerated cases represent a significant increase in the rate of rejection

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Horse paste... sure

Conclusion​

Non-use of ivermectin was associated with a 12.5-fold increase in mortality rate and a seven-fold increased risk of dying from COVID-19 compared to the regular use of ivermectin. This dose-response efficacy reinforces the prophylactic effects of ivermectin against COVID-19.

Last edited:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Horse paste... sure

Key points here, for those who like to demolish straw men:

1. Ivermectin here is used as an antiviral prophylaxis, not as an antiviral treatment
    2. Ivermectin used for antiviral prophylaxis is an entirely different dose (and dosage form) than "horse paste"

Again, people's lives were risked - and lost - because too many people want to play political games, and score political points.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom