• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    There isn't anything unsafe about his videos. He never points weapons at people.
    He is always way to close to the Tanerite...

Then there is the flamethrower video, even when used correctly. Those things are NOT safe. GI flamethrowers scare the hell out of me, only thing I would never fire.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    OK....I was on his side until he sprayed the pond at a low angle.

If my son watches these videos someday, and tries ANY of that crap with my guns, I will pistol whip him in the back of his head. No lie. And he would deserve it.

Guns aren't toys.

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    It's VERY odd.....

May the fallen rest in peace. Seriously, some group of people (anti-2nd amendment / anti-freedom SOB's) are trying to scare us and our type of community into letting our guns go. That's the way I feel - with so much gun control talk going on it's all I can think. YMMV.

Dirtball

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    I don't see any conspiracy here between the two , the death of the 2 people in this conspiracy change nothing or advance nothing in the anti agenda. How ever recently a story was published in some left wing rag about the open murder of NRA members. Now we live in a world that a soft in the head OR a true believer would or could carry out such an act. After reading the news article it said several guns found in the area....so robbery is out.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    If my son watches these videos someday, and tries ANY of that crap with my guns, I will pistol whip him in the back of his head. No lie. And he would deserve it.

Guns aren't toys.

Your son could probably take you today, so don't expect to pistol whip him when he's bigger. ;)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I am sorry he was allegedly murdered but his videos set the gun culture back decades.

Guns aren't toys.

Amen. I hope my nephews never find that guy's videos. So much stupidity on display without proper safety gear.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    He is always way to close to the Tanerite...

Then there is the flamethrower video, even when used correctly. Those things are NOT safe. GI flamethrowers scare the hell out of me, only thing I would never fire.

He never puts others in danger. His camera man wears a full bomb suit. Just because he's out there doesn't mean he puts his staff in harm's way.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    They really put John Noveske and the manager of some internet jackwagon in the same catagory?

Really?

With the safety awareness they show on those videos, it would not surprise me one bit if they were filming some stupid video, and OOPS there was one in the chamber.

Not one bit.

John Noveske shot rifles without hearing protection.

Top Bottom