• ...and so much more!
  • DThurston

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Shelby County
    Manager of FPSRussia killed

(Mods, please move if a diff category is better)

Manager of FPSRussia found murdered

Short version is that he was found tied in a chair and shot in the head. Nothing was obviously missing from the property.

I'm not prone to conspiracy thinking, but this is very strange, especially after the death of Mr. Novseke in the past week.

Prayers and thoughts are with all family and friends affected and for a speedy resolution to all questions in both instances.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    When I first opened this I thought it would be some kind of publicity stunt. I'm a little shocked and pray that his murderer is apprehended.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    They really put John Noveske and the manager of some internet jackwagon in the same catagory?

Really?

With the safety awareness they show on those videos, it would not surprise me one bit if they were filming some stupid video, and OOPS there was one in the chamber.

Not one bit.

ride22

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Pretty crazy, and sad to hear.

On a side note, Youtube made me sign in to watch a FPS Russia video last week. That is the first time I have had to do that.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    They really put John Noveske and the manager of some internet jackwagon in the same catagory?

Really?

With the safety awareness they show on those videos, it would not surprise me one bit if they were filming some stupid video, and OOPS there was one in the chamber.

Not one bit.

There isn't anything unsafe about his videos. He never points weapons at people.

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN

Really?

Not one bit.

Yeah, this is all just a little strange.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    There isn't anything unsafe about his videos. He never points weapons at people.

jZMIJ.gif

Top Bottom