• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MolonLabe7

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Muncie
    Sounds like the extractor is at a weird angle. Go to the store you bought it from and ask them to adjust the extractor or put a new one it.

swmp9jrm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2008
    NCO
    I had a similar experience with my M&P9FS when it was new - even had a casing wedge between my eyeglasses and my temple! Those things are HOT! This tendency decreased with round count, and after a few hundred rounds it settled in at depositing everything about 3-4 feet to my right. Think of the 'break in process' as a good excuse for more range time.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Run more rounds through it to see if it breaks in.

If not, call or fill out the s&w warranty form online. Their customer service is AWESOME. They'll send you a shipping label, you ship it to them, and in a couple weeks, you'll get it back running like it should. I went through this warranty process for my m&p shield, it was very painless, and now my shield is running like a top.

cubbetm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    another vote for shoot more through it. my fs9 did the same thing. 3rd shot landed on my glasses and burnt my eye brow. the rest of the 100 rounds I shot ended up in my hood. after shooting it another 100-200 rounds I no longer had the problem

Top Bottom