• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    So I just submitted my address change form via email to the ISP. Not sure if anyone else has every tried this but I will update if they accept and process it this way. I specifically asked for feedback when completed and if I don't receive feedback within a few weeks I'll call them.

UPDATE: They replied to my email indicating they will process the request.

Last edited:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I didn't know that was an option. I submitted my form via fax and never heard anything back from them, I didn't want to pay for a replacement so I assume it all went through as planned.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    I didn't know that was an option. I submitted my form via fax and never heard anything back from them, I didn't want to pay for a replacement so I assume it all went through as planned.

I'm not sure if it is an option. That's why I posted that I am testing it and will let everyone know when I find out. I have plenty of my 60 days remaining so I'll mail it in after a few weeks if they refuse, don't respond, or I can't find out for sure through calling.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    So I just submitted my address change form via email to the ISP. Not sure if anyone else has every tried this but I will update if they accept and process it this way. I specifically asked for feedback when completed and if I don't receive feedback within a few weeks I'll call them.

You won't get confirmation.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It works fine. Print out the form, fill it out, and mail it as an attachment.

I was specifically asked by ISP to do this when I initially inquired with them about something change-related.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    huh last time I had to change mine, I just e-mailed the Number name and old address and new address, got a simple confirmation e-mail stating it was recived end of story

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I saw a thread on this in December, and having recently moved, I printed out the form, and mailed it with the money order on December 30th. The new license arrived right at four weeks later. Now I need to get some copies and have one laminated for my wallet.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    To be clear what I did was printed out the form from the ISP website, filled it out, signed it, scanned it, and attached it to an email to the ISP.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I printed the form, filled it out, signed it, checked I want a duplicate license and enclosed the money order as required and mailed it to them. That was months ago and I still have not received another License with new information on it. I just thought it was worth $20 to have my drivers license address match my LTCH. I figured it might reduce the chance of being hassled if I travel out of state and the officer is not familiar with the idea of the information not matching. I figure if it is like anything else, it may take several months but my conscience is clear that I at least sent it in and have a copy of what was sent in.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    I printed the form, filled it out, signed it, checked I want a duplicate license and enclosed the money order as required and mailed it to them. That was months ago and I still have not received another License with new information on it. I just thought it was worth $20 to have my drivers license address match my LTCH. I figured it might reduce the chance of being hassled if I travel out of state and the officer is not familiar with the idea of the information not matching. I figure if it is like anything else, it may take several months but my conscience is clear that I at least sent it in and have a copy of what was sent in.

Hmm, I would give them a call. They are processing new applications in under a week for some people. So I would check up on that.

Nice. That's contrary to what their form says.

Yea, I specifically requested a response/confirmation in my email. I was aware that normally there would be no response but I really wanted one especially since I wasn't sure they would accept it by email. Nice thing about the email is now I have hard evidence if they failed to update it and I was to get in a mess in the future over it.

I wonder what happens if you were to fail to update your address after 60 days. Does that invalidate the license? Could you be charged with carrying a handgun without a license?

Top Bottom