WTB: Looking for soft lead for bullet casting.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scrubber

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    West Central
    In search of soft lead. Plumbing lead, roofing lead, etc. Let me know what you have. Vermillion County.
    Not looking for clip-on wheel weight lead, it is too hard for my purposes. Stick-on wheel weight lead is nice and soft, would work fine for what I'm doing.

I am looking for 200-300 pounds, but every little bit helps. Usually pay $1 per pound, but price depends on condition and is negotiable.

Last edited:

Lucky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Shelbyville
    In search of soft lead. Plumbing lead, roofing lead, etc. Let me know what you have. Vermillion County.
    Not looking for clip-on wheel weight lead, it is too hard for my purposes. Stick-on wheel weight lead is nice and soft, would work fine for what I'm doing.
    How much lead are you looking for and what sort of price range are you looking for?

davedolli

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN

I am looking for 200-300 pounds, but every little bit helps. Usually pay $1 per pound, but price depends on condition and is negotiable.
    I have some, I will have to dig it out of the garage and get back to you. Where are you located? I am in Clinton.

Top Bottom