• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You know me? From posts on the internet?

The criticisms I have against the Capitol rioters are indeed fair. Seriously. Is there any evidence to you that they thought things out? Do you really think what they did was smart? Rational?

I kinda suspect that you’re mostly pissed because I dare to criticize that which you hold dear. But it’s not personal. You do know there is an ignore feature. If my thoughtstream rants bother you could use it and save yourself the angst.
    Maybe if you just gave your opinion/facts as you see them instead of proclaiming your neutrality as you do so. That will be decided by the reader anyway.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You know me? From posts on the internet?
    I was saying I DON'T know you except for via posts on the internet, so the criticism is unfair
    The criticisms I have against the Capitol rioters are indeed fair. Seriously. Is there any evidence to you that they thought things out? Do you really think what they did was smart? Rational?

I kinda suspect that you’re mostly pissed because I dare to criticize that which you hold dear. But it’s not personal. You do know there is an ignore feature. If my thoughtstream rants bother you could use it and save yourself the angst.
    But it seems like a person who studiously considers multiple sources for every story in order to winkle out the truth wouldn't need to sell that image so hard

Seems like it would be apparent to all and that perhaps you doth protest too much. You get just as riled up as any of us when people won't be persuaded to your viewpoint. Diogenes wouldn't be quite so invested in being thought to be right

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    IMO he's saying that the police finally killed the right people for once, and he's experiencing schadenfreude from how it upsets us
    No, not the “right” people. That’s a distasteful thought even to consider.... the people who typically aren’t seen in such positions nor expect that they ever would be? Yes, those people.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    No, not at all there’s no “right” or “wrong” people; or at least there shouldn’t be. If it was a BLM chick doing the same idiotic thing, and got blessed with wings, oh well, she should’ve ducked, or better still not climbed through the dang window.
    If it was a BLM chick the media and left wouldn't stop until everyone knew who the officer was that did it and there'd be **** to pay.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    No, not at all there’s no “right” or “wrong” people; or at least there shouldn’t be. If it was a BLM chick doing the same idiotic thing, and got blessed with wings, oh well, she should’ve ducked, or better still not climbed through the dang window.
    You seem to fail to grasp that many of us who ordinarily would condemn this more harshly do not give a damn after a year of watching leftists get away with greater offenses with impunity.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Fair enough. Sometimes being limited to text and not really knowing each other leads to misunderstandings.

I thought you were being more specific to a group, not just anyone behaving a certain way.

Thank you for correcting me.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You seem to fail to grasp that many of us who ordinarily would condemn this more harshly do not give a damn after a year of watching leftists get away with greater offenses with impunity.
    Now that’s a perspective that I would not have argued against.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ashli Babbitt's killer has been identified.

pZNJ1QA.png

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    No her killer has not been identified.

We have a off the wall so called news source that is posting uncorroborated information that points a finger at a person with no evidence other than a bracelet.
    A news source that has no company information about itself on its website, ie, address, email or anything else, it is nothing more than the old National Enquirer tabloid paper in web format.

Other words, the :poop: it puts out is worth no more than the paper the tabloids was printed on.

Ashli Babbitt's killer has been identified.

pZNJ1QA.png

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    No her killer has not been identified.

We have a off the wall so called news source that is posting uncorroborated information that points a finger at a person with no evidence other than a bracelet.
    A news source that has no company information about itself on its website, ie, address, email or anything else, it is nothing more than the old National Enquirer tabloid paper in web format.

Other words, the :poop: it puts out is worth no more than the paper the tabloids was printed on.

Didn't you see the video of the actual killing shot being fired?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...ot-in-capitol-riot-intends-to-sue/ar-BB1gex9D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom