• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I know what I would be planning. Makes it easier since Surrounding DC would take 25k soldiers off the board right away.

im not a strategic genius but being able to take 7.5% of national guard strength off the board along with stranding the vast majority of gov leadership during the election....

This is possibly the worst strategy the gov could have taken

But in capture-the-flag paintball - BOTH sides have to guard their flag.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Another education in what "white supremisists" look like, eh?

Screen-Shot-2021-01-14-at-7.21.08-PM.png

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I know what I would be planning. Makes it easier since Surrounding DC would take 25k soldiers off the board right away.

im not a strategic genius but being able to take 7.5% of national guard strength off the board along with stranding the vast majority of gov leadership during the election....

This is possibly the worst strategy the gov could have taken
    Edit: to make it worse we don’t have a single active fleet at off our own shores right now
    Fleet? Pffft. A couple of well placed Timothy McVeigh style U-Hauls could plunge us into civil war, as each side blamed the other while the foreign culprits responsible sit back and laugh.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Fleet? Pffft. A couple of well placed Timothy McVeigh style U-Hauls could plunge us into civil war, as each side blamed the other while the foreign culprits responsible sit back and laugh.

Or maybe foreign actors could execute computer fraud in an election and cause a plunge into civil war while the culprits sit back and laugh?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I wonder what our enemies are thinking, seeing how easy it was to breach the capitol and then seeing images of soup sandwiches laying around as "security" afterwards.
    They are thinking our 'representatives' can do more damage to America in less time than an enemy ever could, short of all out war

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    No, they vote Democrat not caring about 2nd amendment rights. For them something else is more important, and they always believe it will never be their turn in the tumbrel
    Remember, the Second Amendment was undermined by the Trump administration at Trump's direction.

There wasn't a pro-2A option in November, and that was just as much the fault of Republicans nominating Trump as it was the Democrats nominating Biden. Both options should have been considered offensive, but for some reason I still don't see many Republicans admitting that.

Trumpers aren't Trumpers because of 2A. They perhaps hoped it might be a side benefit, but they chose to stick with him even when he showed that he was willing to ignore the Constitutional process and unilaterally change the law in order to infringe on our rights--and to set the precedent that a president can do such a thing.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Remember, the Second Amendment was undermined by the Trump administration at Trump's direction.

There wasn't a pro-2A option in November, and that was just as much the fault of Republicans nominating Trump as it was the Democrats nominating Biden. Both options should have been considered offensive, but for some reason I still don't see many Republicans admitting that.

Trumpers aren't Trumpers because of 2A. They perhaps hoped it might be a side benefit, but they chose to stick with him even when he showed that he was willing to ignore the Constitutional process and unilaterally change the law in order to infringe on our rights--and to set the precedent that a president can do such a thing.
    It's difficult to take at all seriously someone who attempts such specious equivalence arguments as you've made here. I have no doubts you know there is a world of real estate between the two on this issue, but feel the need to take some heat off on a gun forum for your choice of candidates in an election. It isn't going to work.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Placeholder post, made so I can find this again 100 days from 20 Jan 21 and see if 2A bona fides are indistinguishable between Biden and Trump. I have a feeling your post won't age well

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom