Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't have Twitter, and I see them just fine. I'm using a desktop with Firefox. I just get "loading tweet" on my iPhone, but I don't browse INGO much on mobile.
    I'm on my laptop with Firefox and it just started doing it for me in the past couple of days. I don't know if it's a setting that got changed with a Firefox update or a quirk in the new INGO software. They were showing up fine, and now I too just get the little bluebird.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Guy from Hammond being charged in relation to storming the Capitol building.

He is currently awaiting sentencing for federal charges of distributing MJ and narcotics for the Latin Kings gang.

...and in the mean time, he has built a reputation as anti-BLM and supporting right-leaning causes...and Trump.

He was out on bond and asked for permission to do a speaking engagement in Dallas, but went to D.C. instead.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Unpopular opinion: theses soldiers in the capital look a disorganized mess and continuing to show them on tv may be detrimental to a the intended purpose.
    I will say this- I can't believe that they are laying around in the Capitol. That's insane. There's no reason they can't set up in a nearby gym, away from cameras, and only be in the Capitol appearing in a state of some level of readiness. I was going to say: "looking like soldiers", but frankly, soldiers lay around and try to rest and/or sleep whenever they can...I did...but not in public view in the Capitol, please.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    WTHR just showed the soldiers in DC and in other cities. Not a single magazine in any of their rifles. I'm sure they have them available, but nobody is "locked and loaded" just yet. And I'm not talking about the ones made to sleep on the floor of the Capitol. These were soldiers appearing to be standing guard around barricades. Oh, and they described their rifles as "semi-automatic M4's". :n00b:

Edit: So according to politicians and the MSM, our AR-15's are "machine guns and weapons of war", but the actual "weapons of war" are just semi-automatic rifles. :nuts:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Unpopular opinion: theses soldiers in the capital look a disorganized mess and continuing to show them on tv may be detrimental to a the intended purpose.
    I wonder what our enemies are thinking, seeing how easy it was to breach the capitol and then seeing images of soup sandwiches laying around as "security" afterwards.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Try this:

Who knew the Latin Kings had a MAGA subchapter.
    Thanks.

I'm not really up on my "white supremisists," but this looks like an odd one?

SRBVYRB6IJB33LWZHPTQJ6ALCQ.jpg

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I wonder what our enemies are thinking, seeing how easy it was to breach the capitol and then seeing images of soup sandwiches laying around as "security" afterwards.
    I know what I would be planning. Makes it easier since Surrounding DC would take 25k soldiers off the board right away.

im not a strategic genius but being able to take 7.5% of national guard strength off the board along with stranding the vast majority of gov leadership during the election....

This is possibly the worst strategy the gov could have taken
    Edit: to make it worse we don’t have a single active fleet at off our own shores right now

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom