• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think it’s fair to say, that the left has generally pulled the right, left as well. One of the benefits of having sane Republicans come over, is to possible reverse the leftward trend; or at least slow it down.

So you mean both the left and the right go back to neoconservatism that practically destroyed the country through the Clinton, Bush, and Obama years?

That's worse than just plunging head long into an ideological extreme. At least ideological extremes get push back.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We’ll take those votes off your hands. Until you guys cut the cancer that is Trumpism out, you’ll be seeing more of that sort of thing.
    I must admit, after all the hype that the right fed in #walkaway, I find it satisfying, that it seems that exact thing is happening to them.
    Define and describe "Trumpism".

You're right about the last sentence. People were walking away from Democrats' refusal to deal with the burning of our cities, and that caused a lot of people to walk away. I don't think there are 75 million Trumpers. It wasn't only Trumpers who voted for him. It's evident enough that pragmatic conservatives and fed up moderate liberals also voted for him. #walkaway was real. But then came November 4th and the weeks after. As Trump and his supporters refused to accept the results, those people about faced.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That is the reporting that you accept uncritically, but the media is unreliable?
    Well, he kinda has a point. Given the things the FBI has been caught doing, and the media's history of just making **** up, I think it's fair to suspect any narrative can be true or false. I wouldn't bet farms on it though. I mean, it's not like it's solid information that one should go to war over it either way.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ok.

YOU listen to Don Lemon. I’ll listen to whom I want. You voted for this, I don’t really care to debate the what for, why, who, when, where, or how with you.

PS... it is the horses mouth. There were 2 parties present. Him, and whomever came to his home... so him or the fbi either one would be the horses mouth.
    How would you know that he's listening to Don Lemon? :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think it’s fair to say, that the left has generally pulled the right, left as well. One of the benefits of having sane Republicans come over, is to possible reverse the leftward trend; or at least slow it down.
    Overton's window has definitely shifted left. I made that point here a few of years ago, when some of you, maybe you were one of them, maybe not, claimed that the growing division was conservatives fault, that they got more radical. I said no, the left got lefter, and that it was they who got more radical. That was during the time when liberals (left leaning, but not "progressive" bat **** crazy) were still denying that "social justice" had gone off the rails.

And some of you, not sure if it was you, pissed on that idea, insisting that the left was pure as driven snow.

Buth BW is right:
    You all just do what you normally do with power and they'll all come running back, and bring some friends.

The left won't get the hint that progressivism is poison. They still haven't figured out the boundaries what's too far. Joe will go off and push the window as far as he can get it before getting 25th'd. If he were smart, he'd consider that 75 million people voted against him. THAT's not a mandate for progressive ideas. But he's a progressive. He can't help himself. He'll go too far. And then those people who walked away from the most insane ideas like, it's black folks right to loot. They're owed a free pass to burn people's livelihoods down. Eliminate police.

But I think the thing that they'll be running from will have to do with free speech. Liberals still believe in that ideal. Joe Biden does not. We'll continue to see Big tech giants be the proxy for stifling speech and freedoms. The government can't do it. So big tech will. The effect is the same. Yeah, I think people will walk away from that. Hopefully they'll have a stable place to walk to, because Trump was certainly not that.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Says one that cast his vote to infringe upon the natural rights documented in the second amendment to the constitution of the united States.
    Yeah, because people only vote Democrat to deny people of their 2nd Amendment rights.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Back on topic the antifa are slowly being outed.

Ff
    As if it wasn't obvious because all the Trump supporters i've seen look like young assistant professors with john lennon/harry potter glasses and wearing fur lol (and the walking stick for that arduous trek through the Capital building and DC).

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    When you do a tritter post, all I see is the blue twitter bird with no content. Is that because I don't play twitter?
    I don't have Twitter, and I see them just fine. I'm using a desktop with Firefox. I just get "loading tweet" on my iPhone, but I don't browse INGO much on mobile.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I would like officially welcome our new communist overlords. I am looking forward to some relaxing time in the camp and losing these excess “capitalist pig” pounds. Hopefully my property will be used to increase the wealth of our deserving dear leaders.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    When you do a tritter post, all I see is the blue twitter bird with no content. Is that because I don't play twitter?
    I don’t have a Twitter account and I can go browse around Twitter fine. I also see other people’s posts when they post a Twitter page, although some don’t show up for some reason.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom