• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    If you think using a flag pole to smack someone with is armed insurrection, then I guess you might as well classify almost every protest ever as such.

Armed insurrection would not have resulted in politicians returning to work the next day. :laugh:
    I said, " I think theres a case some were armed". Keyword here is SOME.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think theres a case that some were armed. Maybe a lawyer on here can help, but if you're getting beat with an American flag is that not a makeshift weapon, and if so would that be considered armed?
    No. That’s not “armed” unless you really want to make it sound worse than it was.when they report it as an “armed” insurrection the public naturally believes that there was a bunch of people who forced their way in guns drawn. That’s obviously not true.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    No. That’s not “armed” unless you really want to make it sound worse than it was.when they report it as an “armed” insurrection the public naturally believes that there was a bunch of people who forced their way in guns drawn. That’s obviously not true.
    Well I disagree. Im not saying i believe everyone there or anyone that i even know of had firearms which is largely what people think of when they hear armed. The definition of armed doesn't limit itself to just firearms though.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The truth doesn't matter to the left. They really, really, really want to use the term "armed insurrection" because it conjures up mental images of people ready for full-on battle. They will lie their ass off to justify it.

Same ****, different day.

Progressives are the scum of Hell.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well I disagree. Im not saying i believe everyone there or anyone that i even know of had firearms which is largely what people think of when they hear armed. The definition of armed doesn't limit itself to just firearms though.
    In modern times, when combined with "insurrection", yes it does. How is anyone going to have an insurrection without guns? Make people die of laughter?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

With this, there is now more evidence that capitol police gave protesters the OK to enter the building than there is that anybody spit on Andre' Carson and called him "the n word".

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, sure. You can be “armed” with a baseball bat. But you seem to be working very hard to make this technically an “armed” insurrection. The people who were “armed” with Molotov cocktails were just peaceful protesters, right?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    P.S. If the right really wanted to get AS violent as the left does every single day, there wouldn't be a single politician left and we'd be drafting a new constitution to make sure things never got this bad again.
    Well hold on. The left is pretty ****ing violent as it is. But we’re just talking about the fringes because the sane people don’t go around doing that ****. If it were the right being violent, let’s be realistic, it would just be the fringes because the sane right wouldn’t do it.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Well hold on. The left is pretty ****ing violent as it is. But we’re just talking about the fringes because the sane people don’t go around doing that ****. If it were the right being violent, let’s be realistic, it would just be the fringes because the sane right wouldn’t do it.
    What about the left fringes in congress? I am not talking about violence, but they are doing things that the sane people wouldn't do across the entire sane political spectrum - but it affects everybody.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Well, sure. You can be “armed” with a baseball bat. But you seem to be working very hard to make this technically an “armed” insurrection. The people who were “armed” with Molotov cocktails were just peaceful protesters, right?
    A molotov cocktail is armed, and theres nothing peaceful about it. Im not working very hard at all, the definition of armed doesnt change based on who a person voted for.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

You think it's only left fringes being violent? lol...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom