• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    As long been my position, I think that both sides have merit: vandalism is bad and unacceptable, and police shouldn't be executing citizens. It's not an issue of "yea, but..." it's an issue of "yes, and..."

I'm wondering if the "conservatives" on here are willing to admit that there is a problem with instances of law enforcement use of force in this country. Is there any legitimacy to the idea that lives of black people in this country are not valued to the same level as lives of white people?
    Executed????

Really? Wow, just :wow:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    As long been my position, I think that both sides have merit: vandalism is bad and unacceptable, and police shouldn't be executing citizens. It's not an issue of "yea, but..." it's an issue of "yes, and..."

I'm wondering if the "conservatives" on here are willing to admit that there is a problem with instances of law enforcement use of force in this country. Is there any legitimacy to the idea that lives of black people in this country are not valued to the same level as lives of white people?

I told you already, 2 wrongs don't make a right. Someone gets killed in what you consider an unjust way, you don't burn down a city before the trial is even held. Do you want any semblance of justice in this country thrown down the drain because you're impatient? That's straight up terrorism, by the very textbook definition. There's not even a reasonable counter argument against it being terrorism. It's the use of terror in the pursuit of political change.

And sure there's a problem with law enforcement enforcing unconstitutional laws and killing people. The problem is that the left wants to always take to the side of the most craven insane criminal they can possibly dig up and proclaim him to be a hero. They don't care about the legitimate and clear cut instances of it that occur. They proclaim that black lives matter more than white lives, with this very action, as they NEVER stand up for when a white person is unjustly killed by police.

I'm not falling for your black supremacist belief system, either your cause has everyone's backs or it's a black supremacist stunt to say that only black people should get a fair grievance from the community when wronged. Once again, actions speak louder than words, you simply saying that isn't the case isn't going to change the fact that their actions say otherwise.

When all you do is constantly beat the drums, burn **** down, kill people, call white people evil, call law enforcement evil, and then demand that only black people deserve fair treatment, your cause can go **** itself.

For ****s sake your side was literally doxxing a jury. Do you have no idea how stark raving insane that is?

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    One thing that BLM the org has made clear through their actions and their rhetoric, is that BLM actually means Black Lives Matter More. You say things like “White people need to be less ‘white’” and you’ve already proven the point. You burn and loot and your motives are clear.

“Anti-racist” is code for agreeing with these racists. Critical Race Theory IS NOT A THEORY. It’s just a prescription and plan for tearing down free America using racism.

Not caring about race is what non-racism looks like. But oddly, BLM calls that racism. Everything about BLM looks racist. If you support BLM the org, you’re either a gullible fool or a racist yourself, or in on the plan. Or, Idunno. Now rich living in a luxurious white neighborhood among the people you claim are evil.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    One thing that BLM the org has made clear through their actions and their rhetoric, is that BLM actually means Black Lives Matter More. You say things like “White people need to be less ‘white’” and you’ve already proven the point. You burn and loot and your motives are clear.

“Anti-racist” is code for agreeing with these racists. Critical Race Theory IS NOT A THEORY. It’s just a prescription and plan for tearing down free America using racism.

Not caring about race is what non-racism looks like. But oddly, BLM calls that racism. Everything about BLM looks racist. If you support BLM the org, you’re either a gullible fool or a racist yourself, or in on the plan. Or, Idunno. Now rich living in a luxurious white neighborhood among the people you claim are evil.
    BLM the org. is a money making scheme to enrich the upper tier in the org. and a front for a marxist based movement to fundamentally change the fabric of America off the backs of those that may have had somewhat of a legitimate grievance at one time before being morphed into a tyrannical racist based org. that is perpetually and purposefully dividing this nation along agenda driven racial lines and there are gullible fools that have bought into it by allowing themselves to be racially shamed into doing so.

We are no closer to bridging that divide IMO.

They have managed to influence everything from goofball mush brained white kids that they've suckered into doing their bidding all the way to celebrities, athletes, politicians and donations from multi-million dollar corporations.

Any org. that thrives off of Burning Looting Murder and coercion is a divisive and destructive scam that should be widely condemned for doing so.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    For ****s sake your side was literally doxxing a jury. Do you have no idea how stark raving insane that is?
    Don't forget that it just came out that the medical examiner was pressured into rewriting his autopsy report. The original report, which had been provided to the prosecution, would have set the defensd up for a slam dunk.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So when they put Viking dude on trial, what is going to be the prosecutions fantasy story to counter this video? Or are we just going to go straight to totalitarian communist kangaroo trial and forget that whole sixth Amendment thing?
    Unfortunately we have passed the point where truth is no longer relevant.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So when they put Viking dude on trial, what is going to be the prosecutions fantasy story to counter this video? Or are we just going to go straight to totalitarian communist kangaroo trial and forget that whole sixth Amendment thing?
    Calling them domestic terrorists is silly. They were simply fools caught in delusions of the moment. If they were just, the prosecutors would charge them with trespassing and call it a day. The fools who actually damaged property and fought with police should be charged accordingly though. But the Dems will try to squeeze out every ounce of public scorn against conservatives they can get.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Calling them domestic terrorists is silly. They were simply fools caught in delusions of the moment. If they were just, the prosecutors would charge them with trespassing and call it a day. The fools who actually damaged property and fought with police should be charged accordingly though. But the Dems will try to squeeze out every ounce of public scorn against conservatives they can get.
    Not only squeeze every ounce out of it, but to continue the narrative that Orange Man was bad, and the instigator of the "Armed Uprising."

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is the way I see it. They did indeed have the right to peacefully assemble at the Capitol. Some of that definitely did not fit the description and if I'm going to be objectively honest then I most certainly would have to view it as such without making excuses like "well BLM and Antifa are allowed to get away with it so I just don't give a damn"

While I do have major concerns about the disparity it is a separate issue that needs to be addressed without justifying giving a green light to commit similar acts that I don't agree with..

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not only squeeze every ounce out of it, but to continue the narrative that Orange Man was bad, and the instigator of the "Armed Uprising."
    Yeah, I don't get how they get "Armed Uprising" out of that. None of them were actually armed. Also, if Trump had any part in instigating it at all it was only in that he continually claimed that he was cheated. I've read through the transcript of his speech several times and it's just not there. Not to mention the timeline doesn't make sense.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yeah, I don't get how they get "Armed Uprising" out of that. None of them were actually armed. Also, if Trump had any part in instigating it at all it was only in that he continually claimed that he was cheated. I've read through the transcript of his speech several times and it's just not there. Not to mention the timeline doesn't make sense.
    I'm not seeing it either. I can find no examples of Trump even suggesting that they should take the Capitol by force.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This^^^^ I'm still looking for them to try to get that prevention of Trump holding office again that they failed to get in the 2nd sham impeachment. I think them being so terrified of Trump 47 should tell people something but I doubt it will - you know, mean tweets and all. Acts like a leader but not the type of president on The West Wing

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I think theres a case that some were armed. Maybe a lawyer on here can help, but if you're getting beat with an American flag is that not a makeshift weapon, and if so would that be considered armed?

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I think theres a case that some were armed. Maybe a lawyer on here can help, but if you're getting beat with an American flag is that not a makeshift weapon, and if so would that be considered armed?
    It's a makeshift weapon if it has a spire on the top of it and used in a stabbing motion. you're reaching beyond a grasp. watch out it's a long drop before you go splat.

Armed insurrection means a multitude of people was armed with firearms, and no one has been charged with a single charge of possesing a firearm on the capitol grounds.

Like I said before, you tell the lie enough till people believe you.

At this point I believe if Nancy "I'm still drunk from last week"and :poop: in my pants Nader said people was attacking with spitballs blown out of straws that would also be considered a armed part of the insurrection.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    It's a makeshift weapon if it has a spire on the top of it and used in a stabbing motion. you're reaching beyond a grasp. watch out it's a long drop before you go splat.

Armed insurrection means a multitude of people was armed with firearms, and no one has been charged with a single charge of possesing a firearm on the capitol grounds.

Like I said before, you tell the lie enough till people believe you.

At this point I believe if Nancy "I'm still drunk from last week"and :poop: in my pants Nader said people was attacking with spitballs blown out of straws that would also be considered a armed part of the insurrection.
    I dont think its a reach. I think if someone was coming at you with a flag pole and attempting to cause harm to you with it, you'd shoot the guy because its being used as a weapon.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

If you think using a flag pole to smack someone with is armed insurrection, then I guess you might as well classify almost every protest ever as such.

Armed insurrection would not have resulted in politicians returning to work the next day. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom