• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    And so after I picked up my gold and rifles out of the yard and strapped my tv to the roof, I went to moms only to discover my backup gold had been stolen. I called the police, but when they left, they stole my birthday.
    That explains why they take your wallet. So they can know when your bday is to steal it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Also, without a credit card how do you pay for site supporter so quickly. I don't think you can just drive over to GFGT's house and hand him a check (and didn't she get the checkbook, too?)
    If you try to go to GFGT's house, the GPS will quit somewhere out west of ... and south of... and you might drive off in the river... don't try to find GFGT's house.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Also, without a credit card how do you pay for site supporter so quickly. I don't think you can just drive over to GFGT's house and hand him a check (and didn't she get the checkbook, too?)
    PayPal balance can be used without a card or you can pay with whatever card or bank account is connected to your PayPal account.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If you try to go to GFGT's house, the GPS will quit somewhere out west of ... and south of... and you might drive off in the river... don't try to find GFGT's house.
    It’s no joke: the FedEx drivers used to call asking for directions when we first started ordering off Amazon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom