Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I thought the same thing. Although, if you have a 70in TV and zero monies, maybe your luminosity has already been confirmed?
    But put yourself in her shoes. If you are kicking your man out, are you going to willingly give him something you want to use and throw it out on the lawn? Especially if its huge?

No. His clothes, stuff he needs and you don’t. Maybe an Xbox if you aren’t into that.

And was his DL in the mix of what she kept? How does that happen? Why don’t you have it in your pocket in your wallet?

And I think some of the items he said he had for sale were some of the same type things she supposedly stole from his mom. And how does your ex wife have keys to your moms house? And who leaves the kids' docs at grandmas?

Something smells fishy.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    But put yourself in her shoes. If you are kicking your man out, are you going to willingly give him something you want to use and throw it out on the lawn? Especially if its huge?

No. His clothes, stuff he needs and you don’t. Maybe an Xbox if you aren’t into that.

And was his DL in the mix of what she kept? How does that happen? Why don’t you have it in your pocket in your wallet?

And I think some of the items he said he had for sale were some of the same type things she supposedly stole from his mom. And how does your ex wife have keys to your moms house? And who leaves the kids' docs at grandmas?

Something smells fishy.
    yeah.... I swear it feels like a recently departed trolling us if they hadn't spent $20

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It just feels like we are being trolled. If you needed money that bad you wouldn’t spend it on a damn forum for access to a limited classifieds. Period. And if you do? You aren’t very bright.
    I haven't read any of the actual posts, but I'm left wondering where he was keeping his gun stuff that he wants to sell if he is locked out of his own house

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Chumming the water.
    People will willingly spend $22 to go to the 1500 just to wander around and people watch. So its not too much of a stretch for a troll to pay for entertainment here.

ESPECIALLY if they think that by paying it insulates them from the hammer. No, we swing the hammer even if you've paid to be here. We dont care.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    People will willingly spend $22 to go to the 1500 just to wander around and people watch. So its not too much of a stretch for a troll to pay for entertainment here.

ESPECIALLY if they think that by paying it insulates them from the hammer. No, we swing the hammer even if you've paid to be here. We dont care.

Also, good advertising... people falling over themselves to "help out".

MommaBean18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    Sunny Side of Louisville

Something smells fishy.
    It’s like a soap opera. I want to know HER side of the story!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom