• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    When the Democrats run the show, there's No one to compare/contrast.

Get a Republican or Republicans in control of something so people have someone to venerate like they did Trump.

Then we can end the cease-fire.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    He's been around since 2009. I suppose it's possible he's a shill, but when you only post once in a thread and then fly off for a few weeks, I don't expect he'd have a high post count.
    Kinda wonder if looking at his history, if he shouldnt be treated in the same vein as classified squatters? Much like if someone does nothing productive for the board by only selling, wouldnt it make sense that someone that only posts negative, sometimes inflammatory posts, might also be asked to shape up or ship out?

I'm not saying he should be silenced, but how beneficial to the board is it when its overwhelmingly negative content? If a guest at your dinner party did nothing but walk around arguing with the other guests, what would you do?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Kinda wonder if looking at his history, if he shouldnt be treated in the same vein as classified squatters? Much like if someone does nothing productive for the board by only selling, wouldnt it make sense that someone that only posts negative, sometimes inflammatory posts, might also be asked to shape up or ship out?

I'm not saying he should be silenced, but how beneficial to the board is it when its overwhelmingly negative content? If a guest at your dinner party did nothing but walk around arguing with the other guests, what would you do?
    I'd stop engaging with them, and for sure would stop inviting them to my dinner party. But just because he talks **** isn't necessarily a reason to ban him, as long as he's coloring within the lines (which, given his level of displayed intellect might be a challenge), then I guess he has a right to be here.

He's more like a gnat than a hornet. Annoying yes, but basically harmless.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Did the whole pig in a pit thing a few times when we we did bike ride charity’s involving motor cycles. Man that’s work.
    Try doing TWO!

For several years my cousin would throw a huge combo halloween/birthday party. 200 poeple, 2 would barely cover it.
    Glad he no longer lives where he did and can not do than any more.

I was always getting sucked in to help with the pit, parking and "security" because I'm a non drinker.
    You would not believe the amout of people who tried to crash the event each year. It'd always go like this....

Oh you know Mike? Then you should know me. After all, I am his cousin and we do a ton of stuff together.
    You have a nice evening and enjoy your drive back to where ever you came from. :laugh:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    fish-cat.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom