• ...and so much more!
  • dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    I want to get sling swivel studs put on two high end wood stocks. I don't want to do it myself and risk messing up these stocks. Any gunsmiths on the northside of Indy that could help me out with this?

70worm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    Pendleton
    Thanks for the list. So many watch the tv shows, buy some tools, and think they're a smith. Just like all the people who watch tattoo shows then go on craigslist buy some stuff and think they are "tattoo artist".

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    I'm having a difficult time finding someone in Indiana to do some work for me.

I have a 1903A3 Springfield and a 1917 Enfield that have been sporterized. I am looking for a smith that can check headspace on one, and give me a price on re-barreling the other. Also looking for somebody to cut the barrel and mount a new front sight on a Brazilian contract S&W 1917.

Any help will be appreciated.

MrPeabody

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I have a Colt 1878 Army that I would like to have a Gunsmith go through. It has not been fired in over fifty years and there is corrosion on the firing pin. Anyone in the Noblesville/Indy area that specializes in old Colts?

lilruckus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Indy
    +1 for AllenM. He did a night sight install on my M&P Shield. So, if you are in Indy and need some gunsmith work done get in touch with him. Good prices, good service, and a good guy!

Dauvis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2013
    Morgan county
    I am looking for a gun smith in the Avon/Plainfield/Mooresville area (if needed I can travel). I have a couple of rifles that need some attention by an expert. One has a spot of rust on it that I need fixed and would like both of them inspected to make sure there isn't any other problems. Ideally, I would like to find someone who will tell me what I did wrong and what to do to keep it from happening again.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    New gunsmith in west central IN

L.D. Gunsmithing in Covington IN has been open about 10-11 months. Jason Sager is the gun shop owner and gun smith. Great guy, decent selection and good prices.
    765-793-7932

Nick040905

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2012
    Im looking to get an SKS barrel chopped to 16.5in and threaded to 14mm x1 LH... Somewhere close to Noblesville. Any ideas where I could get this done and pricing? Thanks

Chris dun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Nick at Nalco Gunsmithing can cut and thread barrels. He is located on the west side of Indy and does great work. I think his website is nalcogunsmithing . com. I highly recommend him!

Top Bottom