• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Just was at J.M. Gunsmithing this afternoon. A pretty good haul from home, but worth the trip. This guy is as good a guy as they come, and very fair, and knowledgeable!

Camdog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2011
    Not Indiana, but Gary Roman at Firearms Service Center in Louisville. Have used Gary for many years.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Denny Reichard at Sand Burr Gun Ranch in Rochester, IN. He is a Legendary S&W gun smith. If it’s work on a Smith revolver, he is THE man to go to. He also has rifle and pistol ranges open to public and many with steel targets to ring.

Ironworker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2018
    Greenwood
    First post and I can't send a private message to AllenM so I hope he see's this as well as other recommendations for gunsmith machinists able to machine a Anschutz .22 rimfire barrel blank, unchambered, 19.625"x1.250" into a dedicated, AR-15 barrel.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    I need a gunsmith in or around Logansport, IN. Not a gun butcher, but a real gunsmith. Got a Pre 64 Winchester 94 that needs some work. Any leads appreciated.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I see he's still on the list in message #1, but unfortunately Neil Keller (Kustom Ballistics) has been retired for a few years.

acd1010

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Coatesville
    I have read several posts about a CZ Wizard, but I have not been able to find out who he is. If anyone can help it is appreciated. I am in central Indiana.

rv7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2011
    Is George Perkins still around? I used to see him at the 1500 and talk with him occasionally at his shop but I haven't in a while and I notice he isn't mentioned in this thread so.......?
    sorry, he has passed

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Just visited Havlin's Firearm Finishing. www.indygunsmith.com
    He is just north of Brownsburg in Fayette, Indiana.
    Brett is well-equipped, knowledgeable, pleasant, and more than fair. He will be my first stop for gun work from now on. He works by appointment only, but you can make an appointment on line. There is no hassle doing this and he can give you his full attention. The sign on his shop says that if you just show up, you'll be asked to leave. Make an appointment; it is worth it.:thumbsup:

Squirt239

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    Just visited Havlin's Firearm Finishing. www.indygunsmith.com
    He is just north of Brownsburg in Fayette, Indiana.
    Brett is well-equipped, knowledgeable, pleasant, and more than fair. He will be my first stop for gun work from now on. He works by appointment only, but you can make an appointment on line. There is no hassle doing this and he can give you his full attention. The sign on his shop says that if you just show up, you'll be asked to leave. Make an appointment; it is worth it.:thumbsup:
    Pleasure meeting you today, Sir! Thank you for your business and understanding!!!

Top Bottom