0   1   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Wayne County
    Law Enforcement Firearms, Inc. sells mostly ARs. They moved to
    2619 Shelby st Indianapolis, Indiana 46203
    317-822-8129
    Or E-Mail at
    Sales@Law-Guns.com

Before the high demand, luckily I predicted, I bought 2 complete RRA lowers for $229ea. to set back for a rainy or "BANNED"day.

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    Wyatt's in Cicero is in the new building now. It faces SR19 in the first block south of the light, east side. :rockwoot: It is really nice and he is expanding his line of accessories.
    It looks like the indoor range won't be open till late Feb. or early March.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    K&C Guns in Delphi is now Diamond V Outdoor Sports - same building, though. They don't stock a lot of new firearms, although they can order just about anything you'd like, but they've got some old rifles and shotguns, a few pistols and revolvers and a bunch of obscure ammo..

Knives, too, if that's your thing..

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Wyatt's in Cicero is in the new building now. It faces SR19 in the first block south of the light, east side. :rockwoot: It is really nice and he is expanding his line of accessories.
    It looks like the indoor range won't be open till late Feb. or early March.

Nice. I toured the new building a few weeks ago with Miles. Looking forward to seeing it with stock. I was amazed at the amount of thought that went into the building design. Sight-lines on the door, traffic flow and control, even which direction the door opens. They're very serious about protecting their inventory.

cue7467

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Westfield Indiana
    B&D guns
    Westfield, IN

it is a small mom and pop shop trying to put some finishing touches on a shop. They attend the Indy 1500.

Dianne is the owner and she does transfers for $10 each by appointment.

317-877-1239

antdog/zook

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Have done a lot of business with them over the years. Great place, my only gripe is the prices are a little high. Doug has helped me out a lot.

awesome shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just purchased ak from them about 3 weeks ago....great customer service...will be visiting them more ofter.

i heard wyatts is looking really good as well, am looking forward to visiting them soon. i hear the range and entire store is just awesome?!?! front page cicero.....

Cicero sporting goods store hits target with gun owners | IndyStar.com | The Indianapolis Star

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Right on Target in Portland, IN. I'll pull the address, but the phone is: 260-726-3143. He is a good, honest guy that is working on expanding his shop. He has a good amount of shotguns, rifles, etc. and is always looking for a good deal. I do my transfers through him as it's like $20 and he works with you on most stuff. He won't rip you off.

Korey

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Granger Guns

Someone already submitted Granger Guns but not their website.

Granger Guns
    51160 Bittersweet Rd.
    Granger, IN 46530
    574-277-7588
    Granger Guns - Granger, Indiana

I stopped in Granger Guns this afternoon looking for a holster and some cleaning gear. It is a nice little store with a decent selection of guns in stock; sort of reminded me of Plainfield. Had a nice guy wait on me who was very helpful. The person who I think is the owner was not Mr. Friendly but a lady who I guess is his wife was very pleasent. Prices were average to a little high but saw a few deals. I would recommend this store to our members in the area.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    Steve at Granger really is a nice guy
    But as you said it's a nice shop and gets lots o traffic
    If you go in enough you will find it has it's own little social club that meets there what seems to be every day.
    It also seems to draw a lot of talkers and BS'ers
    I'm not sure what that does for steves attitude.
    But I think it has something to do with it
    I can say if you have a question he will answer it , and if you have a problem he will help you.
    I Like steve and his shop he has made me some pretty good deals.
    Even helped my wife a bit when she bought me Christmas & anniversary presents from there.
    I've posted good stuff about Granger before and will stand behind what I've said about them , Good people :patriot:

Farmritch

prebanlady

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Don from dons guns offered me a Davis derringer to get my mom to go on a date with him..... he's a weird old man

cmax001

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Granger
    I have really tried to like Granger Guns, it's very close and convenient, some prices are a little high, some not so much. Nice selection of weapons. Every time I go in there though it seems like I'm bothering them. No one's been rude, it just seems like the guy don't want bothered. I end up spending my money elsewhere and either get what I need for a decent price at ZX or Midwest Guns. Given the price of my time and fuel, I usually go to Midwest and pay a little more but I get my questions answered, get a decent price and really get good customer service. Getting to talk to the guy and having my questions answered has built some good customer service at Midwest. New store on Grape in Mishawaka is huge and stocked accordingly, a little pricey on some items though.

GregV

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Crack Shot Guns
    Anderson, IN
    Really good little gun shop. Nice employees. Pretty fair prices.

DiamProducer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Anderson
    This is not technically only a gun shop but a pawn shop with alot of guns, mags, ammo, and many accessories.

Prairie Creek Pawn
    701 S Burlington Dr
    Muncie, IN
    765-288-2844

jacksonco4020

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Acme Sports

Guys, this is a great little gun shop with a friendly helpfull staff and nice prices. Great place to do a FFL transfer if you need. Usually have some nice used guns as well. I usually talk to Clint.

Acme Sports
    PO Box 432
    800E Tipton Street
    Seymour, In 47274
    812-522-4008

Top Bottom