Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2008
    Bloomington Indiana
    gun shops in INDIANA

Second Amendment Guns
    Across the street from Police Station in Whitestown IN
    secondamendentguns.com been there 4 years has not got a large supply of guns
    317-769-guns(4867)

Premier Arms in Brownsburg 417 East Main Brownsbug, In. 46112
    premierarms.com Brice has a real good selection of pistols and shotguns and riffels very nice to do business with. 317 858-3030

Last edited:

ar15junkie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    Behind enemy lines
    I know Westforths used to sell guns. As you note by the address, it is located in GI. Gary, for you out of region folks. Not a place I travel to, if I can help it. I know they were sued by the City of Gary. That suit cost us the best gun shop in the area, Shema's. Jim Shema retired and closed down. Fetlas quit selling handguns because of the suit. Westforths might have as well. Gary sucks. Literally. Sucks the life right out of the area. Sucks the tax dollars right out of my pocket. Sucks the reputation of the region down the shi77er with it.

Anyway....

Westfourth is still in business, in fact they are expanding the building now. They still sell guns and some fishing gear. Nice people, family owned business. I do almost all my gun shopping there, they carry a little of everything including EBRs. Their prices are much better than blyths and I find them to be more friendly.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Darrell’s Custom Firearms
    104 East Curtis
    Cayuga, IN 47928 Phone: 765-492-3939
    Small shop in west central Indiana came highly recommended from friends in that area. He matched the lowest price I had found on an XD so I bought it there.

Kcustom45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Brownsburg
    To add to 40calPUNISHER's post the gun store in Avon is now open.

I saw someone asked about a range, and the answer is no they do not have an indoor range. That would be very apparent when you saw the building though.

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    Rendezvous Guns, Greenfield, IN

New to the community.

Rendezvous Guns
    812 S. State St.
    Greenfield, IN 46140
    yodanret@yahoo.com

Hours: Tuesday, Friday and Saturday 10:00 am- 7:00 pm

I found this place today, they have been open about 2 weeks, nice inventory, lots of military stuff, ammo, Black powder, safes, basic gun shop stuff, with nice people, they will get a lot of my business, might be able to help you too.

South end of Greenfield, right on state road 9, used to be Jake's Pizza.

hpd855

Member From INGO's Early Days
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Haubstadt
    In Southwest Indiana, I do alot of dealing with Randy's Sporting Goods in Fort Branch. He is easy to work with.

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Drove by one on Monday on the south side. SR 135 just south of Main St in Greenwood. On the east side, three words, middle word was 'Outdoor(s)'. Looked like an outfitter, and that's probably why I've never stopped, but this time I noticed 'firearms' on the marquee. Anyone been in there?

Jmak

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Wyatt's Sporting Goods -Indoor range building is going up

A friend was at the Wyatt's Sporting Goods shop a week ago, the indoor range building is up. He got the grand tour.

I do not know when it will open but the building is there.

I found Miles (the owner) to be fair and honest. I thought his prices were always a price to sell.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    A friend was at the Wyatt's Sporting Goods shop a week ago, the indoor range building is up. He got the grand tour.

I do not know when it will open but the building is there.

I found Miles (the owner) to be fair and honest. I thought his prices were always a price to sell.

Supposed to be November. It looks like the front entrance will be off of SR19 now instead of that side street. That will be nice.

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    I like Miles, he's a very nice guy and will talk your ear off. His son that works there is very helpful too.

Top Bottom