0   0   0

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Challenging the US Constitution seems to be a very lucrative carreer choice for some people these days. Thats like getting paid to burn the American flag. Need some legislation passed that puts an end to THAT! Of course that would severely impact the income of Obama, Biden, Cuomo, Swinestein, et al....

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    All banned on pure aesthetics.

Yeah, those muzzle loaders are sure scarey!!!

5024.jpg

The ban says all Thompson rifles

AlphaSig112

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Lawrence
    Guys and Gals, it does not matter what is on the list and what is not. We have to draw the line in the sand, give no compromise and no quarter to the enemies of the Constitution. I say this because there WILL BE NO QUARTER given to us, and our Nation will fall as if a house of cards in a hurricane. Not only should we all be writing our elected officials in federal office, we need to get state governors, attorney generals, and each states respective assemblies to declare that un-Constitutional legislation will not be tolerated. That is where support is lacking.

I couldn't agree with you more. We must fight this with everything we have. Let your elected officials know they will have no support for a vote in favor of this or any other gun legislation. Fight the idiocracy before it is too late and or freedoms are destroyed. They will never stop if they get one thing through.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Guys and Gals, it does not matter what is on the list and what is not. We have to draw the line in the sand, give no compromise and no quarter to the enemies of the Constitution. I say this because there WILL BE NO QUARTER given to us, and our Nation will fall as if a house of cards in a hurricane. Not only should we all be writing our elected officials in federal office, we need to get state governors, attorney generals, and each states respective assemblies to declare that un-Constitutional legislation will not be tolerated. That is where support is lacking.

^^^

This.

AlphaSig112

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Lawrence
    Yeah, those muzzle loaders are sure scarey!!!

5024.jpg

The ban says all Thompson rifles

I have to admit I am a little frightened by what appears to be a grip on the weapon and a stick under the barrel for beating off intruders. It is a multifaceted weapon of death and destruction which could be used to seriously poke an eye out after it has been discharged into a crowd.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Picture pulled.

Talked with Oleg and he pointed out:

"Mini14 is covered anyway because it takes detachable mags over 10 rounds"

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I guess that since she calls out most by name, the Norinco underfolders, 56S-1 and 84S-1 will be ok, as well as the long stock 84S-3A and side folding 84S-5A!

There are many others that the senator from commiefornia forgot to list, but regardless, what would the founders of this country have done to this traitor if she was around in the decade or so after the penning and acceptance of the supreme law of the land?

Sean

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Thank god that the Barrett M107 and M82 are on the list! When I think of the perfect weapon to commit a crime with that is exactly where my mind goes. :rolleyes:

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I have to admit I am a little frightened by what appears to be a grip on the weapon and a stick under the barrel for beating off intruders. It is a multifaceted weapon of death and destruction which could be used to seriously poke an eye out after it has been discharged into a crowd.

ROFLMAO

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    I didnt see M1As or PTR-1s listed by name. The PTR-1 is a "clone" but it is not mentioned specifically... I dont think this will hild water to begin with but it is just odd that they missed 2 battle rifles...

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    This whole thing is crazy, not about kids, hunting, or crime - all about control.

'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban - CNN.com

"How are you going to hunting with something like that?" asked Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey, pointing to the assault weapons displayed to his left. "You kill something, there's nothing left to eat."

This is what we are up against - again, wake me up from this nightmare.

Llamaguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkadelphia, AR
    This whole thing is crazy, not about kids, hunting, or crime - all about control.

'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban - CNN.com

"How are you going to hunting with something like that?" asked Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey, pointing to the assault weapons displayed to his left. "You kill something, there's nothing left to eat."

This is what we are up against - again, wake me up from this nightmare.

Ugg, someone needs to show him that PSA from the '80s about the power of a typical "hunting" rifle and an "evil assault rifle." I shot a little bitty doe and their was plenty left to eat as .223 is nothing compared to a 30-06 or .308. I am very, very tired of people completely lying about guns to push an agenda.:twocents:

EDIT: found the video, www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWUfFMJCKRE

Last edited:
    Top Bottom