• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Feinstein-Weapons-Ban-e1359047805173.jpg

Source, Daily Caller http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Feinstein-Weapons-Ban-e1359047805173.jpg

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Welp my Mark 14 EBR Mod 0 with collapsible stock cheek riser, Muzzlebrake, 20 round detachable, magazines, and pistol grip just didnt make the list.

Should I feel bad about my rifles inability to be scary? I dont want it to have inadequacy issues maybe it needs a therapist.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Looks like someone looked through a gun digest and picked out all the scary rifles and added some to the first ban. Come on, how many wilkinson arms linda rifles are out there causing problems? At least hi-point made the list we can all feel safer now. Barrett would be out of business.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I would love for John Lott or somebody else with a good background in economics to take this list and determine the financial cost of outlawing them.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Guys and Gals, it does not matter what is on the list and what is not. We have to draw the line in the sand, give no compromise and no quarter to the enemies of the Constitution. I say this because there WILL BE NO QUARTER given to us, and our Nation will fall as if a house of cards in a hurricane. Not only should we all be writing our elected officials in federal office, we need to get state governors, attorney generals, and each states respective assemblies to declare that un-Constitutional legislation will not be tolerated. That is where support is lacking.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    They said specifically named firearms. I see no Colt LE6920 or sig M400 on the list....Also no FN 308 rifle (whichever that newer model floating around is).

Litebow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Near Avon
    Looks like someone looked through a gun digest and picked out all the scary rifles and added some to the first ban. Come on, how many wilkinson arms linda rifles are out there causing problems? At least hi-point made the list we can all feel safer now. Barrett would be out of business.

What is scary is that they are too ignorant to write a law that actually does what they say they want to do. These are the same people writing and voting on all the laws we have to live under.

Dave

Top Bottom