• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Caught an interview with Jared Bernstein "White House economics advisor" this morning.

Is there a single person in this piece of **** administration that is not a ****sucking communist ***hole?
    Well, when you let commie teachers teach, then the masses elect commies, you get more commies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

“Also given the conversation happened in a room with other Saudi ministers, if true it would be hard or impossible for the Saudi side to miss it.”

Well yeah, but, he mumbles. We can’t understand him either. :dunno:

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    It is the time to keep this going ..Make our stand more apparent
    This is still why I wear my let’s go Brandon tshirts.. FJB.. it’s more than just the letters on the shirt or a trend and some of you will not agree but this saying is part of a wake up call that all of us need to keep going.
    I got back from a Florida trip a couple weeks ago and used to my wife would ask me if I really was going to wear that shirt again... YES is all I ever say.. I was stopped multiple times by people telling me thank you for wearing that shirt. One guy even stopped his conversation on the phone to tell me thank you Yes I get looks and rolled eyes but I figured they were jealous:) my reply to them was Hey it comes in your size...
    I ordered several for my boys and I so we’re good for a while..
    I don’t always articulate my sentiment or thoughts as well as some folks here on INGO so add to make fun Or FJB

Top Bottom