• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Reporter: The polls say they don't want you to run for president.

Pedo Peter: But they say they'd vote for me if I did.

Pretty much a tacit admission that people don't want him. I think also, he might be under the presumption that the typical protocol would hold, that a sitting president won't have a challenger from the same party. That's just not gonna be the case.

I mean. I can say I don't want Trump to run for president, but if he does, and he gets the nomination, I'd vote for him. That's all they're saying. They don't want Pedo Peter to run because they don't want to have to vote for him.

And honestly, there's no way he can hope to win the nomination, assuming the DNC would santion other candidates to run in the primary. And if he does run against primary contenders, his campaign is gonna fizzle fast. Democrats might even support Kamalalatoe over him for the nomination. Wouldn't that be an utter embarrassment? I mean, she's not even that old and says stupid ****. At least he has an excuse!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I would have thought the shadowy world powers would have killed Biden so they can get Harris in by now. Well, at least INGO told me that was the plan.

Seriously, the guy is more senile than ever and can't even read from a telepromter. Can we get a president who's not in the throws of dementia or an egotistical maniac who brags about his genitals?

If Trump runs, Biden runs, for the simple fact that he beat Trump. If Biden runs, every other GOP wannabee needs to be yelling, "Trump lost to Biden!"

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would have thought the shadowy world powers would have killed Biden so they can get Harris in by now. Well, at least INGO told me that was the plan.

Seriously, the guy is more senile than ever and can't even read from a telepromter. Can we get a president who's not in the throws of dementia or an egotistical maniac who brags about his genitals?

If Trump runs, Biden runs, for the simple fact that he beat Trump. If Biden runs, every other GOP wannabee needs to be yelling, "Trump lost to Biden!"
    I think a broom stick could run against Biden and win.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I think a broom stick could run against Biden and win.
    The election is a ways away, and yes, I would have agreed with you, but a sitting president lost to Biden. MAGA lost to, "we're done with crazy." Why would it be different now? It really was a turd sandwich vs. a giant douche. I don't ever want that again.

We got f***ed with a big field of candidates last time. Hopefully the GOP learned their lesson.

(Is this where I should promote ranked choice voting?)

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The election is a ways away, and yes, I would have agreed with you, but a sitting president lost to Biden. MAGA lost to, "we're done with crazy." Why would it be different now? It really was a turd sandwich vs. a giant douche. I don't ever want that again.

We got f***ed with a big field of candidates last time. Hopefully the GOP learned their lesson.

(Is this where I should promote ranked choice voting?)
    Well, c’mon. MAGA also lost to election officials changing rules to favor democrats. And it wasn’t MAGA as it is in reality, it is the straw MAGA the press portrayed. You know, the fascist Trump. The racist Trump. The Trump who colluded with Russia?

In reality, for Trump’s actual faults, there’s no reason to think he’s particularly racist, or any more racist than Taco Jill. Or that he’s any more fascist than Vaccine Mandate Joe. Sure. He’s a bit of a pompous ass.

Would he have list to Biden in a fair election? I’m not sure. I am sure Biden got a lot of votes thanks to rules that implemented mail-in voting in a way that made it easier to ballot harvest in some key states. Mailed them out to everyone. Removed requirements for signatures. Extended deadlines. And so forth. Enough to swing the election? We won’t know for sure. No way to tell which ballots were harvested.

At this point pretty much all the sane people understand whose policies created empty shelves at grocery stores. High fuel prices. An economy that’s headed for recession.

Trump may only be slightly better than a broomstick. But all it takes is a broomstick. There is no chance Biden gets reelected.

Top Bottom