• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    "Let's Go Brandon" has become somewhat a battle cry of those who do not let their pack animal / herd animal instincts* override their hunger for freedom and truth. It's good to see the evil minions of globalism losing control of the narrative but at the same time it's pretty scary to contemplate their next moves when you examine their behavior in the recent and more removed past.
    Oh well, I know my creator is in control and when it's all said and done their choke chain will always have been in His grip.

*And the perception of alienation from the herd that media corporations are being used to foster in the minds of those who would inquire.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I just recently returned from vacation (hence my sparse attendance as of late) and saw some truly beautiful sights along the way. My favorite (in the LGB vein) was the view from my 11th floor condo balcony wherein I watched two guys write “Let’s go Brandon” in the sand of Myrtle Beach in 10 foot tall letters, running about 100 feet long. It was during the evening so alas, no pictures.

In the low light it was hard telling what they were writing in the sand while it was in progress. The sand artists dug out the wet sand with a small shovel, then came back and started filling in the wet sand letters with dry sand to make them stand out. They started on the outside and worked their way into the middle, slowly revealing the words.

The absolute best part of it was sitting back with my feet kicked up, drinking my bourbon and smoking a cigar, while my wife and I were watching. We were watching this with a smile as it was neat to see the whole thing unfold. It looked at first like maybe a love note (well, I suppose it is LOL) but as it became apparent to to what it said, I just smiled broadly and waited for her realize. The grumpy look on her face when she did - a true thing of beauty.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    "Let's Go Brandon" has become somewhat a battle cry of those who do not let their pack animal / herd animal instincts* override their hunger for freedom and truth. It's good to see the evil minions of globalism losing control of the narrative but at the same time it's pretty scary to contemplate their next moves when you examine their behavior in the recent and more removed past.
    Oh well, I know my creator is in control and when it's all said and done their choke chain will always have been in His grip.

*And the perception of alienation from the herd that media corporations are being used to foster in the minds of those who would inquire.

The book of Platitudes 3:21, 'you have to crack the eggs to make the omelet..'

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I do think TPTB do not know how to respond to this viral madness. They were never able to get a handle on "Epstein didn't kill himself"...
    It will get added to the auto-delete list at Facebook, Google, and Twitter. Then an even more innocuous phrase will become code. And so on.

Top Bottom