• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Here is your American President in Saudi Arabia with a "prince".
    C4941E40-746E-470A-B4DB-E668A6320989.jpeg

They are on their way to a meeting where obiden will ask the prince to lift his skirt so that obiden can **** him off or maybe do some bare back doggy if only the prince will grant him some oil in exchange.

Meanwhile, the same ****sucker is intentionality curbing and hobbling production in the States for use in the States.

This ****sucker can go **** himself straight to ****.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well, c’mon. MAGA also lost to election officials changing rules to favor democrats. And it wasn’t MAGA as it is in reality, it is the straw MAGA the press portrayed. You know, the fascist Trump. The racist Trump. The Trump who colluded with Russia?

In reality, for Trump’s actual faults, there’s no reason to think he’s particularly racist, or any more racist than Taco Jill. Or that he’s any more fascist than Vaccine Mandate Joe. Sure. He’s a bit of a pompous ass.

Would he have list to Biden in a fair election? I’m not sure. I am sure Biden got a lot of votes thanks to rules that implemented mail-in voting in a way that made it easier to ballot harvest in some key states. Mailed them out to everyone. Removed requirements for signatures. Extended deadlines. And so forth. Enough to swing the election? We won’t know for sure. No way to tell which ballots were harvested.

At this point pretty much all the sane people understand whose policies created empty shelves at grocery stores. High fuel prices. An economy that’s headed for recession.

Trump may only be slightly better than a broomstick. But all it takes is a broomstick. There is no chance Biden gets reelected.
    I've heard, "There's no chance..." in politics way too many times.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    So are we taking bets on how many days after Jan 20, 2023 the 25A invocation comes? Or he's Epsteined?

I cannot believe that we've allowed such an impotent mind to remain in office. A deep state conspiracy is just about the only remaining possibility (even if you think such a thing is wildly unlikely).

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Here is your American President in Saudi Arabia with a "prince".
    View attachment 211438

They are on their way to a meeting where obiden will ask the prince to lift his skirt so that obiden can **** him off or maybe do some bare back doggy if only the prince will grant him some oil in exchange.

Meanwhile, the same ****sucker is intentionality curbing and hobbling production in the States for use in the States.

This ****sucker can go **** himself straight to ****.
    Wonder if Kneepads Kamala gave Biden technique tips before the trip.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    So are we taking bets on how many days after Jan 20, 2023 the 25A invocation comes? Or he's Epsteined?

I cannot believe that we've allowed such an impotent mind to remain in office. A deep state conspiracy is just about the only remaining possibility (even if you think such a thing is wildly unlikely).
    I've said from when this ***hole was installed that he would be gone after the first midterm.

Don't expect things to improve though. After that comes a cackling piece of **** ***** with **** for brains.

It's what some here voted for.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    1658008229988.jpeg

No doubt this piece of **** will be tired when he gets back.

He should take a vacation....maybe do some swimming off the beaches of Long Island.

Top Bottom