• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Man... I never pay attention to the TV when my wife is watching Dr. Phil recordings but it got my attention tonight.

Guy pawns a Hi-Point 9mm the day after some of the freeway shootings. Police for some reason link the recovered bullets to a Hi-Point probably from the rifling, number of lands/grooves or the depth that is different than rifling on another weapon. They pounce on him and his fiancé and 5 month daughter at a Wal-Mart with 10 rifle toting swat type cops.

Kid sat in jail for 7 months because he could not make the million dollar bail. The detectives claim the bullets matched his gun, which was later found to be false. They claimed they had video of him on the freeway to try and make him confess, even though they had nothing. His gun was actually pawned before the last shooting. He was on his phone leaving a message at his grandfathers, got a time stamp from the phone records and someone that heard him leave the message. GPS tracking on his phone shows him nowhere near the freeway.

Police believe the vehicle from which the shooting occurred (due to the angle of the shots) was a high sitting one like a truck or SUV. He had a Saturn car. The car was swabbed and tested over 20 times, no gunpowder residue was found and it was plain that the car had not been cleaned. There is more... all ignored by the police and prosecutors because they didn't want to admit they were wrong.

Seven damn (cannot use the language I want to here) months in jail while they tried to bankrupt and break him into confessing since they had no evidence. They had no video of him on or near the freeway. They ignored the residue testing, cell phone records and location information and tried to ruin him. Threatened his fiancé with taking their daughter away, every dirty trick in the book.

I went through something similar years ago. Had a wife and family and friends that stood with me. Eventually things worked out and I did not have to sit in jail much more than 5 weeks or so before they could get me out. Got put on house arrest until the trial and they tried to block that since I lived in a different state (basically lied that it could not work on the other side of the river). Then they fought me getting a release to work. Finally a couple of weeks before the trial was to start, they dropped everything. I outlasted them. They tried to keep me from getting out, leaving the house to work, tried to bankrupt me and the bastards didn't succeed.

Watching what that kid went through just brought back all sorts of unwanted memories. I think I will have a glass of bourbon and try some baby steps to forgiveness again. I have a hard time with that, even now. It has been many many years, but I still cannot forgive some of the bastards that ignored everything and pressed forward with trumped up charges that got dropped so they didn't have to lose at a trial. I certainly will never forget, but I still try every day to forgive a little. Some days (more often than not), I still cannot. I still hope to find out some of them get asscancer (or worse).

The kid is now suing the police department and associated *******s responsible for $10 million, claiming a rush to judgment, withholding information, ect... I pray and hope he gets every damn cent of it. I only wish it would come directly out of their pockets instead of Arizona tax dollars covering their lying butts.

Anyway, I am not a cop hater, my father was one a long time ago. However, lazy detectives and prosecutors just looking at their own conviction record regardless if the person is actually guilty or not really should not reproduce. Again, I catch myself wishing asscancer on people like that. If that makes me a bad or petty person, well hell... the journey towards forgiveness is long and the steps are small. At least for me. Again, I don't watch Dr Phil but this one got my attention. The kid was not the brightest bulb in the lamp, but he was clear, honest, not a lot of anger or bitterness and I hope he can get it all behind him. Hopefully with a lot of Arizona tax dollars in his pocket.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Petty little dictators exercising the largest amount of control they can over the tiny kingdom allotted to them.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    And the top question they never answered, who the hell could do "sniping" with a Hi-Point 9mm? And if he did, why would he pawn it instead of dropping it in a river somewhere, or burying it?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And the top question they never answered, who the hell could do "sniping" with a Hi-Point 9mm? And if he did, why would he pawn it instead of dropping it in a river somewhere, or burying it?

This was one of the ugly pistols and not the carbine, correct?

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Sorry about what happened to you. I didn't have to sit in jail because it never reached the point of actual charges, but I was once falsely accused of something. It was a real eye-opening experience to see how the system really works and how many people will tell serious lies to get what they want. The experience converted me from a strict law-and-order type to a pretty liberal innocent until proven guilty beyond any shadow of a doubt type.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Wow this is terrible. I hate when anyone in power loses respect for those subject to their power. This ranks just below tossing a flash bang in a crib. But at least that was done in a dynamic situation. These guys conspired to wreck this dudes life. And no one had the balls to stand up and fix it.

Top Bottom