• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    WOW. These folks have a customer for life. I own a secondhand LaRue eotech mount, it is perfect. I ordered their RISR reciprocating cheek rest a while back. It was $49.99. I always see people getting LaRue orders (high dollar stuff) and they get a hat, dust, stickers, and a tactical entry tool. I thought, No Way will they send swag with a 50 dollar order. WRONG, got it all. I don't know what I was more stoked about, the RISR, or the swag. Anyway, Got the RISR mounted, It is light, silent, and puts you right where you need to be shooting irons or optics. I have not fired the rifle yet, but if I get time I will do a review. Its amazing how much better your cheek weld is with it. These things are badace, my only gripes is they only come in black.

DSC08494.jpg

DSC08496.jpg

Last edited:

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    krylon!

and LaRue is THE best customer service gun accessory maker out there. well, tango down is pretty sweet too...... but Mark LaRue does it right.

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    It's been a couple of years since I ordered, do they still have the "God Bless our Troops Esp. the Snipers" Bumper stickers? Got one on the Gator.

The swag is great as well the scope mount ordered.

+1 LaRue

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i dont know about there customer service as ive never needed it, but i have been absolutly astonished with there quick release mounts and how well they hold zero

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    120   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    Wouldn't worry about it being in black. I can't see the whole rifle, but from what I can I think it looks sharp on there. It's not like there isn't other black parts on it, and I think it goes well.

Congrats, and nice rig

Top Bottom