• ...and so much more!
  • B-lou

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Danville In
    what to bring

Is this ladies only day a pitch in lunch or bring your own.....just wondering cause I am open to either one and if any help is needed of any kind just let me know thanks for the effort putting this on....B-lou

jeepjester

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2012
    My wife just lightened up about guns(because our boys are older). I would love to eventually like to get her to go to something like this. Looks like you have fun while learning.

Buck69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have been looking for a good place to learn how to shoot well and safely, this sounds like it it just the thing. I have a S&W Airweight which does not have a magazine. Will this be ok for the class or should I try to borrow a pistol? Would really like to learn to shoot the gun I carry.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I have been looking for a good place to learn how to shoot well and safely, this sounds like it it just the thing. I have a S&W Airweight which does not have a magazine. Will this be ok for the class or should I try to borrow a pistol? Would really like to learn to shoot the gun I carry.

Yes you can shoot your gun! I would rcomend getiing a speed loader or two! The other lady was asking about which gun should she use, and the LC9 was a better option, looking foreword to seeing you there! :D

Buck69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm really looking forward to the class on Saturday, Have not shot a handgun much and been looking for a good place to learn, sounds like this class will be just the thing. Do I need to contact someone to register of just show up?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'm in!! oh wait!!:D tagged so I can keep up with the thread! ;)

Also this will be Free to the ladies! as in no cost for the training, all you will need is a suitable gun an outside the waist band good holster! ( by good I meen leather or kydex, a holster that Will hold the gun tight into the body and not rise when drawing the weapon like nylon ones do) and 500 rounds of ammo for the gun!

It does not matter where you are in experience you will do just fine in the defensive pistol class! any questions feel free to ask me or beth.

Thank you, Gary:D

Because it will more than likely come up at some point my qualifications are as follows

21 years on the police Department the last 14 years as the training officer/Firearms Instructor
    Certified By Michigan State Police as a pistol, Shotgun & patrol rifle Instructor
    Certified by the NRA as a Police Firearms pistol and shotgun Instructor
    Certified by the Ohio Law Enforcement Training Council as a Tactical Pistol tactical Shotgun Instructor
    NRA certified as a Personal protection in the home and pistol Instructor
    MCOLES Certified pistol riffle and shotgun Instructor
    Oakland County Police Academy Certified Police Pistol Instructor
    MCOLES Certified Chemical Munitions Instructor
    Ohio Law Enforcement Training Council Certified in law, liability and Policy writing
    Taser INC certified Taser Instructor

And don't forget belts!! that is the number one thing women forget to bring! Also bring your outdoor chairs, don't for get to bring something to eat and drink! we will be out there all day!! don't want anyone getting dehydrated!

Don't forget to bring appropriate clothes for this time of year along with comfortable shoes no sandals! and a hat would also be in order just encase! Will add to this if I can think of anything else! also here is a map to PCC put in your address and get directions from your home to there and print them! Some GPS are showing it in downtown Grosport and it is not! it's just outside of Paragon, IN http://maps.google.com/

Pm me if I have forgot to post up something, or ask any questions you might have! Looking foreword to seeing you all there on Saturday! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    And don't forget belts!! that is the number one thing women forget to bring! Also bring your outdoor chairs, don't for get to bring something to eat and drink! we will be out there all day!! don't want anyone getting dehydrated!

Don't forget to bring appropriate clothes for this time of year along with comfortable shoes no sandals! and a hat would also be in order just encase! Will add to this if I can think of anything else! also here is a map to PCC put in your address and get directions from your home to there and print them! Some GPS are showing it in downtown Grosport and it is not! it's just outside of Paragon, IN http://maps.google.com/

Pm me if I have forgot to post up something, or ask any questions you might have! Looking foreword to seeing you all there on Saturday! :D

Quoting this post to keep the information up top! :D

Top Bottom