d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Picked up a new Boker Patriot today at the Nra convention in Indy today. Great steal in my eyes at Bokers booth. Full retail $115. Cheapest online $86. At convention $40

jqlyj7.jpg

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Picked up my knives today after my VA appointment down in Indy. No, they aren't new, but they were getting new custom Kydex sheaths made for them by slow hand. Thank you good sir.

First off, my Applegate Fairbairn dagger. One of my favorites, but as always... it came with a crappy sheath.

Slow hand's custom work is much more user friendly. The knife snaps in firmly, and stays in place. The molle straps on the back can be mounted horizontally, or vertically, as the eyelets are spaced the same distance apart, or they can just come off. Now, all that play time with the red rubber trainer will pay off, and I can put this bad boy on my war belt.

29JX7Gk.jpg

A2mBicn.jpg

HsDp1VF.jpg

Last edited:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Second knife I picked up was my ZT 0100. Also a favorite, but this will be a general use camp/jeep knife. This one had a couple of quirks. The last little bit of blade right in front of the handle wasn't sharpened from the factory.nova 512 reprofiled it and sharpened it, thank you sir. Now, finally it also has a new sheath from slow hand.

YiLetdO.jpg

Wr4AEkd.jpg

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    My favorite little daily carry knife is this old Kershaw Echo. I first got a sheath from slow hand about a year ago for it, and found the holes just happed to line up with those on my Bravo Concealment ammo pouch. I screwed it on there and carry like that most of the time. I have thought of cross draw, or small of the back carry, so I had him do me up a second sheath for this all important daily carry blade, as I seldom walk around with a full side piece.

uUpyf4D.jpg

NP7vNrx.jpg

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    My first Randall ! I believe it's a Older Model 2. Sorry for the crappy pics. Anybody that can give me any info as to when it was made, going price would be appreciated.

Bob

Top Bottom