• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Those look sweet does he sell them or just a hobby?

It's both, really. I sell them to help pay to make more and buy more tools.

Gabriel maybe? IDK his mark but I know he makes some nice stuff.:yesway:

Thanks. That is my logo with the joined MR and horns. :rockwoot:

Shoot him a PM here, I know I was going to have him make me something but when time came I was outta money.:(

:(

I'm having a Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale, just so you know. I can't remember off hand what it was that you wanted.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    One I just finished for myself.

thumbnail_IMG_7822-M.jpg

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Gabriel, I really like your work. That looks like a very handy blade to me.

Maybe in the near future I will have some extra money and be able to get with you for you to make something for me, and I am never in a hurry.:cool:

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    After being the guy that "couldn't bring myself to carry an expensive blade" (see my post), y'all convinced me I was wrong. So I decided to buy a couple more high quality edc knives without breaking the bank. Here is the first that arrived yesterday. Figured it paired nicely with my EDC Sig P365.

[FONT=&quot]Hogue Sig Sauer EX-A04 Wharncliffe Automatic Knife Black G-10 (3.5" Black) from BladeHQ

bJ9gywd.jpg

FSkfu2t.jpg
    [/FONT]

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Picked up a Gedraitis Countervail framelock at a show about 2 weeks ago. First time I held it I kinda fell in love with it, the compound grind turned out great and he doesn't do them very often, could possibly be his first I'm not sure. For whatever reason it didn't sell during the show so in a liquored up state I bought it and it hasn't left my pocket since. The mini clip is a very cool idea, knife is very light, and the action is great

rSqblEt.jpg

JXxN2ut.jpg

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Picked up a Gedraitis Countervail framelock at a show about 2 weeks ago. First time I held it I kinda fell in love with it, the compound grind turned out great and he doesn't do them very often, could possibly be his first I'm not sure. For whatever reason it didn't sell during the show so in a liquored up state I bought it and it hasn't left my pocket since. The mini clip is a very cool idea, knife is very light, and the action is great

rSqblEt.jpg

JXxN2ut.jpg

Ooh, I like that one!

Super-T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Southern, IN.
    Latest knife completed.

Latest knife completed.
    3/16th 1095 steel with canvas micarta handles, loveless bolts, and custom leather sheath.
    Eagle wing etching.

20181209_151503.jpg 20181209_151527.jpg 20181211_160532.jpg

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    A few stockmen in chestnut . 20181023_163953.jpg
    Spanning 18 years of trading, buying, selling and swapping to get this group to match this closely. The large is the MM shield with a total of 500 made and the small is still a case xx but with the Standard brand shield with 350 made.

Last edited:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    jsomerset ​classic knives,very nice!

SUPER-T!
    NICE! I agree, I love the way Canvas Micarta feels in hand, stays secure too even if you get sweaty.

Gabriel, One of those Push Daggers would be something I would love to get to go with the other one I have now. (and can't find :( )

Kershaw Launch 7 Galyeans
    MW1ZW5D.jpg

These are great EDC Switchblades, they work well and they are jut right for working outdoors, trimming this and that, opening stuff up, envelopes and all with an approximate 4 inch blade. And a pocket clip that holds well so it doesn't get lost.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    89   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Original Bowie knife from Solingen Germany, the Sabre Monarch 171.

First knife I ever bought with my own money. Out riding bikes with my big sister, and we came upon a garage sale. It cost me $7 of my lawn mowing money back in the 70s. I abused the crap out of it as a kid & teen. Just had it re-profiled because of a broken tip, and sharpened over the summer. (Thanks nova512.) Then had this kydex sheath made. (Thanks Slow Hand) She's shaving sharp again after all these years.

Lh5ONTj.jpg

Top Bottom