• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

I still have yet to actually stumble on one of these myself. I guess it's because I'm lame and old now, work an early morning job, and I'm always in bed by 10.

I thought city life was gonna be all gunning up and going out to do hoodrat ****, what happened to me :ugh:

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    I still have yet to actually stumble on one of these myself. I guess it's because I'm lame and old now, work an early morning job, and I'm always in bed by 10.

I thought city life was gonna be all gunning up and going out to do hoodrat ****, what happened to me :ugh:
    If you live in the right part of town, you can hear it going on about once a month or more.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis

Same with me. I’ll be snoozing in about 30 minutes from this posting.

But out in the distance, about a half mile east of IRV, I might hear a Nissan or Honda, bouncing off of its rev limitter, destroying its cheap tires, and then quiet.

In the morning on the way to work, I might spot recent tire markings that weren’t there before. Some other times I can follow an oil trail for a short ways when someone had a bad night.

I don’t know how I feel about it. As long as nobody gets hurt, whatever. Inevitably people get hurt.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    If you live in the right part of town, you can hear it going on about once a month or more.
    The big bust was at the parking lot of an empty strip mall next to Saraga on Lafeyette. It's a couple miles out, around the corner from my gym.

It's all neighborhood here, really not a whole lot of empty lots big and unattended enough for hooliganism nearby. I can definitely hear the Crown Hill Drag Strip with the window open in the summer, though.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Was the IMPD Officer almost run over while under the influence? Or, who wrote this? Does anyone proofread anymore?

Woman charged after almost running over IMPD officer while under the influence​

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Well, look at the source. Just a bunch of flunkies that couldn't get a job at a real TV station in a major market even if their lives depended on it.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy

Stay strapped or get beaten nearly to death by a homeless zombie with 30+ arrests on his record.
    There are animals running loose in this city (and everywhere else in the world) that simply need to be put down, no ifs, ands, or buts

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia

Stay strapped or get beaten nearly to death by a homeless zombie with 30+ arrests on his record.
    Used to deal with that guy constantly. Sounds like he’ll be busy a while.

*The suspect, not the victim.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Interview with the 19 year old in the video is pretty telling. "If you want to live for free or affordable, that's just what you have to put up with." (paraphrasing) "I don't have a problem with it." :n00b:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Isn't this the bond schedule for Marion County on a 5?

EDIT: Apparently bond schedule on a 5 is $750 to bail bondsman.

So, bond is 3 times higher and we are complaining about . . . what? That it is too high?

Wait, the Prosecuting Attorney dismissed the Crim Reck and Tyler is being held without bond on a MR? And we are angry that bond is too low on dismissed case but even if he had a billion dollars he could not get out of jail. What in the Richard FOP86 Snyder is a going on here?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom