Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    How long until he’s back on the streets…out on $50 bond and a bag of chips?

I was going to post this story in the facepalm thread due to the following nugget:

Police had a person from the home, identified as Justin Holman, come to the homicide office for questioning. Officers noted he appeared to have on the same jacket and hat as the man in the surveillance video.
    Pro tip: If you're ever taken in for questioning about your involvement in a death investigation, don't wear the same clothes you were wearing when the person died.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Pro tip: If you're ever taken in for questioning about your involvement in a death investigation, don't wear the same clothes you were wearing when the person died.
    What a dumb goober.

According to the coroner’s report, Smith died of environmental cold exposure. Toxicology reports indicate she had a BAC level of .297 at the time samples were taken.

Good lord.

Been a while since I've seen a case with homicide charges for someone else's death by exposure and alcohol poisoning.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    What a dumb goober.

Good lord.

Been a while since I've seen a case with homicide charges for someone else's death by exposure and alcohol poisoning.
    He dumped her out of a car, behind a building where no one would see her, in the dead of winter, after she passed out. Are the charges not appropriate?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    He dumped her out of a car, behind a building where no one would see her, in the dead of winter, after she passed out. Are the charges not appropriate?
    Oh I definitely think they are appropriate, it's just a pretty unusual circumstance to see someone able to be charged for causing another person's death by exposure. Probably owing to the direct surveillance evidence.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Hey, things are going to get a LOT better. Why didn`t someone think of this before? All we need to do is throw taxpayer monies at the violence problem! And I thought it would take putting the traditional family back together... :dunno:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I heard a police official say last night that he hoped the carjackers would have some compassion for their victims. I think it is more likely the criminals rejoice when they inflict maximum pain and suffering. They are happy and proud when they spray bullets and bystanders and children get shot.
    Whether they claim it or not, their religion is worshiping and advancing evil; their goal seems to be to inflict as much death and pain as possible until someone like them takes them out.

It's too bad nobody showed them a better way.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I heard a police official say last night that he hoped the carjackers would have some compassion for their victims. I think it is more likely the criminals rejoice when they inflict maximum pain and suffering. They are happy and proud when they spray bullets and bystanders and children get shot.
    Whether they claim it or not, their religion is worshiping and advancing evil; their goal seems to be to inflict as much death and pain as possible until someone like them takes them out.

It's too bad nobody showed them a better way.

It's too bad they haven't been dispatched by their victims during the commission of their crime.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Apparently, the mayor wants to put "violence interrupters" on the street.
    Anybody know what a "violence interrupter" is, what their qualifications are, what their authority is, or just what they're supposed to do?

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Anybody know what a "violence interrupter" is, what their qualifications are, what their authority is, or just what they're supposed to do?
    They are felons, supposedly that have changed their ways. They are supposed to meet with potential felons to tell them not to become felons. So far they haven't done jack ****. Kind of like the 10 Point Coalition.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I think they get paid to put "Peace in the Streets" signs in yards, walk around neighborhoods in "peace walks", and fast.

It is easy for the mayor to support them because it is not his money that is getting ****** away.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    They are felons, supposedly that have changed their ways. They are supposed to meet with potential felons to tell them not to become felons. So far they haven't done jack ****. Kind of like the 10 Point Coalition.
    They frequently know exactly who perpetrated various killings but refuse to share that information with the police. They don't prevent anything, they don't solve anything, they just soak up money.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Organizations that get millions of taxpayer dollars funneled to them in the name of woke virtue signaling that produce zero results.

I.E., legal bribery and political nepotism

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Organizations that get millions of taxpayer dollars funneled to them in the name of woke virtue signaling that produce zero results.

I.E., legal bribery and political nepotism

c5882374f5891873b8c67e90362ebf3c.gif

Top Bottom