• ...and so much more!
  • Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven

The city of Indianapolis used taxpayer money to fund a organization that helped post the bail for one of these accused murder suspects.
    I whole-heartedly agree with the Aunt's statement. The system failed the departed. That guy should've been disposed of much sooner. The judge needs held accountable here as well. What in the lemon scented **** were you thinking?

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Interesting coincidence in two stories from 59. First from a story on a double murder in May…

Second story on the girls shot outside the funeral home…

What’re the odds……….
    Based on studies done by Abdul Shabazz, quite likely if they all have connections to folks known to LEO and the criminal justice system.

Yes, this is very much a thing.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Pull up the local news, surprised when there's only one murder. 8900 E 38th Street (38th and Post Road), another dot on the big red blob on the murder map.

I'm wondering if people are going to figure out this is no way to live (no pun intended.)

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Speaking of low bonds, the guy that tried to stab 2 IMPD officers and was blasted by said officers just had his bond reduced from $80K to $2K and is back out on the street. Hopefully the lead he received will make him think twice before ****ing around with the cops sgain.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Speaking of low bonds, the guy that tried to stab 2 IMPD officers and was blasted by said officers just had his bond reduced from $80K to $2K and is back out on the street. Hopefully the lead he received will make him think twice before ****ing around with the cops sgain.
    And this will continue until people get voted out of office. Boss Hogg got 70% of the vote. The mayor, city county council, judges, prosecutor… Time to clean house. The bad thing is I don’t think we will see it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    And this will continue until people get voted out of office. Boss Hogg got 70% of the vote. The mayor, city county council, judges, prosecutor… Time to clean house. The bad thing is I don’t think we will see it.
    I can only conclude that Democrats actually enjoy living in their own filth. I think it's a mental illness. One need only watch "Hoarders" and that will give a glimpse into the Democrat minds.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I have hope that the public are seeing Hog**** and Smears for exactly what they are, bad for the law-abiding citizens of Marion County. But I'm not going to hold my breath.

Last edited by a moderator:

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy

That was our brilliant new Judge who just started the bench this year: Judge Jennifer Harrison. For those of you who are mycase aficionados case # 49D20-2106-F1-017136.

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    She's doing a stellar job.
    All I can say is that it is highly disturbing for someone with a level 1 felony lead charge(s) to have their bond set so low. People with charges like that represent a distinct danger to the community. Going back to the bail project business (which I don't know if they were involved or not in this one) but I will bet you that the $250k that was sent to them was sold as a way for people with possession charges and visiting a common nuisance and other minor crimes to not have to sit in jail for 3+ months and that sounds fine to me. What they have done in reality however... perhaps we should have paid closer attention to when this money was getting thrown around to these jokers. It is nice to see however, the news raking them across them across the coals, seems like a rare thing these days to have liberal objectives scrutinized in such a way.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have hope that the public are seeing Hog**** and Smears for exactly what they are, bad for the law-abiding citizens of Marion County. But I'm not going to hold my breath

It made the news anyway...

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    All I can say is that it is highly disturbing for someone with a level 1 felony lead charge(s) to have their bond set so low. People with charges like that represent a distinct danger to the community. Going back to the bail project business (which I don't know if they were involved or not in this one) but I will bet you that the $250k that was sent to them was sold as a way for people with possession charges and visiting a common nuisance and other minor crimes to not have to sit in jail for 3+ months and that sounds fine to me. What they have done in reality however... perhaps we should have paid closer attention to when this money was getting thrown around to these jokers. It is nice to see however, the news raking them across them across the coals, seems like a rare thing these days to have liberal objectives scrutinized in such a way.
    If only people with possession or visiting charges (without another more serious charge) sat in jail. It doesn't happen in Marion County.

Top Bottom